lewisuk

takistan loot map?

I need a map to get my way around takistan, as i have no clue where im going, got any internet maps?

I sincerely doubt it.

The dayzdb just recently added the lingor map, and lingor's been around longer, from what I can tell.

There is a map but it doesn't have the interactive features like the other maps out there.

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=11642

also do you happen to play under the name lewisuk-----------s ? (I'll leave the rest out)

If you do, i think it was our private server you were on tonight. Come on back, we try to keep it fun.

Edited by Stonewire
  • Like 1

There is a map but it doesn't have the interactive features like the other maps out there.

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=11642

also do you happen to play under the name lewisuk-----------s ? (I'll leave the rest out)

If you do, i think it was our private server you were on tonight. Come on back, we try to keep it fun.

Yep, ill make it my takistan map :D, im going to make a youtube series actually, :D also thanks for the link, im hopeless with finding my way around

Edited by LewisUK

Half the fun is there is no map :)

I agree, fun not knowing where the loot is, but not knowing which frikin town your in and where to go to get to another.. not fun lol

Check gasstations and (@this place I found 3 car wheels at once) Lalezar which is south-west of Northern airfield.

There is so little servers hosting this map it almost makes it more devouis :beans:

I found a map in the first town i raided, though i did find out later it was the big town in the middle, Feruz Abad. I'm sure it would be pretty easy to figure out where you are once you memorize the names of the towns, just like in chernarus.