Sign in to follow this  
ayojoker

TAKE out veteran

My suggestion is you take out veteran so we can see the hackers name and then report him :P

Or just play on normal servers.

Wait, you're telling me that:

1. A hacker can transform himself into a rainbow-farting bunny but can't hide his own name, and

2. He's going to let you look directly at him despite 1.?

• Like 3

No. The con of this would be it would be easy to find other players.

Try using the search bar next time.

ummm no..

Vet. servers employ a ruleset that some of us like.. and it has nothing to do with Hackers..

having nametags on, just allows for even easier times to KoS.. you just scan around and wait for the unseen players nametag to pop up.. presto chango , ur next target revealed, when normaly you wouldnt even have known they were there...

Edited by Siberian
  • Like 2

sorry to be blunt but, no

taking out something from a game to fix something that can be repaired many other ways is stupid.

• Like 1

The invis script makes their name plate go away anyway. Just saying. Both my hacker deaths were from invis scriptors.

I turned and predator style sprayed the area, no name plate showed up. At least one of those times I know I was playing with a server that had them on.

Now I could have just not got close to them but I know I -was- shooting in the right direction once as I was informed when the hacker thought it was amusing. The invis script made his iron sites vanish. So when he broke my leg and my ghillie suit dropped into the grass of the woods (that like knee high shit) he lost me couldn't aim and was trying to keep out of my fire arch as I burned a belt and a half tracing M4SD pops

Edited by Gavalin

Or just play on ARCADE servers.

Fixed.

Veteran IS normal, for a realistic immersive survival horror FPS. Handholding 'features' such as 3rd person or nameplates are just legacies of Arma2 and do not gel with the Dayz gametype. A simple YOU WERE KILLED BY *INSERT-NAME-HERE* would acheive the same thing, without compromising the more realistic gameplay option.

Fixed.

Veteran IS normal, for a realistic immersive survival horror FPS. Handholding 'features' such as 3rd person or nameplates are just legacies of Arma2 and do not gel with the Dayz gametype. A simple YOU WERE KILLED BY *INSERT-NAME-HERE* would acheive the same thing, without compromising the more realistic gameplay option.

No, I don't see how that fixes anything. ._.