InfectedRamo

The Day Z Box Doesn't Show On The Top Right

This is the "Debug Menu", you can enable this in your Game settings, however it is currently broken and your Food, Water, Temperature and Blood icons will not work if you have it up, however you will continue to be affected by them. For example, you could be dying of thirst, but the icon says you are fine for thirst.

hits esc, options, game options, should be the last option for the debug monitor or w/e and the option should say default, click it until it says debug.

*********NOTE********** Upon enabling the debug monitor your blood/hunger/thirst meter will constantly stay green even when you are bleeding out/dying of thirst/hunger

• Like 1

No like shit is completely gone.

My day z has been running slower for some reason, normally when I load up the multiplayer button, all the servers normally beam up and show, but now, it shows like 6 and then the rest come, but none of them show .6 its annoying!

Like what should I do.

I assume the update did break it, yes.

Not broken but if I use the debug monitor the icons for health or food etc stay bright green even if I'm thirsty etc? Looks like you can use either or but not both, problem is blood loss as the icon isn't accurate.

I nearly died twice, once with the debug, didn't notice I was thirsty and was losing blood as all the icons were green. Then once without, zed attacked me and I passed out because I had way less blood than I thought, it's far from perfect now.

Not broken but if I use the debug monitor the icons for health or food etc stay bright green even if I'm thirsty etc? Looks like you can use either/or but not both, problem is blood loss as the icon isn't accurate.

I nearly died twice, once with the debug, didn't notice I was thirsty and was losing blood as all the icons were green. Then once without, zed attacked me and I passed out because I had way less blood than I thought, it's far from perfect now.

Not broken but if I use the debug monitor the icons for health or food etc stay bright green even if I'm thirsty etc?

Correct. I use the debug monitor just to check my Humanity and blood level then switch back.

• Like 1