Sign in to follow this  
Flam625

The HORDE

While running through Cherno I saw a hacker going trigger happy, he hopped in his car drove off and with a horde of like 50 he just drove off. Me not caring moved on to scout further when I noticed something that sparked this idea. Due to it being dark a bon fire in the distance which at first I thought was a fire glitch turned out to be some players who set up a campfire to settle down for awhile. The car drove past them and they scurried away, a minute later they went back to sitting down. Thats when I saw the massive horde sneak up on them and devour them. This got me thinking. What about hordes of zombies who travel the map towards player hot spots, a script could be added to see where the most shots, activitie and tents are and the horde will move that way. The horde can be like an event where each zombie carries an "Ok" to "Rare" item on them so engaging the horde and surviving will reward players for there hard work. But to make it difficult instead of a horde who dont hear silence shots and walk past there fallen comrades. They're more self aware in these hordes, or a "leader" is among them kinda like an "Alpha Zombie" which is smarter and sees whats going on around the horde. So instead of 3 guys with silenced M4's you have to be ready to take on a giant engagement. So after the first one falls they or the Alpha Zombie start searching you out. So once you fire and they "sense" you they will go BESERK.

All opinons are welcome, Please try to be as positive as possible but major flaws should be pointed out.

it's an ok idea but something like this needs to be added not enough zombies. walking dead is a prime example WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Random hordes of zombies would be nice. However they need to be realistically scary like 100 zombies or something. As a player that generally packs a LMG when I get one 10-30 zombies would be no problem barely half a belt of auto fire with M249 and thats just sitting there not giving a shit. I'd rather randomly see something that is too costly to engage. 100 zombies normal drops. /deal with it.

• Like 1

it's an ok idea but something like this needs to be added not enough zombies. walking dead is a prime example WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Counting days.. or should i say.. DAYZ!!

Edited by Minamo

Random hordes of zombies would be nice. However they need to be realistically scary like 100 zombies or something. As a player that generally packs a LMG when I get one 10-30 zombies would be no problem barely half a belt of auto fire with M249 and thats just sitting there not giving a shit. I'd rather randomly see something that is too costly to engage. 100 zombies normal drops. /deal with it.

This would be a good idea. You risk loosing a lot of ammo and just 100 zombies is a lot to face.

This has been posted.. SO MANY TIMES. Learn to use the search bar for fucks sake.