mikemyers (DayZ)

Dafuq is this shite!!!???

So i used six launcher when i first started playing dayz.. and i usually had problems with it when it came to updating and crap. Then i was told to use dayzcommander from another member on here.. it was the better choice to be honest, ran perfectly!

BUT!.. a few days ago i have gotten this message when i run my dayzcommander. So i click ok and its would run.. but as of yesterday when i click ok to run it commander freezes and then my whole computer freezes and i have to manually restart it.

So my question is.. can any of you guys give me and hand in fixing this.. or tell me what i need to do? Im not the best with computers so appologies in advanced if this is a simple problem ? lol

Thanks <3

73874248.jpg

Uninstall and reinstall?

Edit: ps. get the right bit version. like previously said,

Edited by Anarchyihdi

i sorta guessed that dude.. but why is this only coming up now though? i haven't changed anything since i have gotten the game?

and do you know where i can get a 64bit?

My DayZ commander won't work because it tells me I don't have combined operations, I don't, i have operation arrow head. DayZ Commander refuses to work without CO for me. *shrug* so I just manually install.

I don't think there is a 64 bit version tbh, i'm on a 64 bit system and DayZ Commander works fine for me.

I don't think there is a 64 bit version tbh, i'm on a 64 bit system and DayZ Commander works fine for me.

that is what has got me confused man, its worked completely fine for me up until the other day.

So i used six launcher when i first started playing dayz.. and i usually had problems with it when it came to updating and crap. Then i was told to use dayzcommander from another member on here.. it was the better choice to be honest, ran perfectly!

BUT!.. a few days ago i have gotten this message when i run my dayzcommander. So i click ok and its would run.. but as of yesterday when i click ok to run it commander freezes and then my whole computer freezes and i have to manually restart it.

So my question is.. can any of you guys give me and hand in fixing this.. or tell me what i need to do? Im not the best with computers so appologies in advanced if this is a simple problem ? lol

Thanks <3

http://www.dayzcommander.com/faq#C

Edited by dotjosh