Sign in to follow this  
chris p. bacon

Hero bandits and humanity

Hey guys, I'm just curious if there is some way that heroes can get massive amounts of humanity to the point that they can kill other heroes while retaining the hero skin. I've been killed by other heroes three times. Does killing a super-bandit give you lots of humanity? I've killed plenty of bandits but it has never raised my humanity.

Spamming blood transfusions isn't what I mean by this.

When you have a hero skin your humanity is bugged and regenerates so if they run around long enough as a hero they can get 20k+ humanity without doing jack shit to help others.

Ive also been killed by "heroes" a couple of times. Must be so satisfying to kill an unarmed player.

These guys are just bored with the game so they wanna f@#k it up for everyone else.

• Like 1

I'm the hero Chernarus deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me, because i can take it. Because Im not a hero. Im a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Shadow in the night. I'll bandage you in the darkest hours, blood transfuse you when need be, but you won't find me.

LOL. but for real, not all of us "heroes" are Douches ;)

Edited by Anarchyihdi
  • Like 2

I was detained and bandaged by a guy in Elektro who had a flashlight, he promised me it was not fellatio... but i still feel dirty. Where were you last night at 10 pm Anarchyidi ?

• Like 1

I was detained and bandaged by a guy in Elektro who had a flashlight, he promised me it was not fellatio... but i still feel dirty. Where were you last night at 10 pm Anarchyidi ?

I cannot confirm nor deny my presence in said place at said time. that is all. haha.

There is a fairly major glitch (which I will not detail) that ups your humanity over time without healing anyone at all. So yes this is entirely possible.

Iv'e got the hero skin, i've killed many survivors (self defense of course), and i've still got my skin.

As one of the guys above me mentioned, it think you gain humanity over time once your a hero. I can't really verify if that's true however, because the de-bug monitor is bugged (irony) and seems to reset my humanity every time i log in.

So even if i kill a guy and get like -3000 humanity, i've still got my skin. I think this is because i've got a lot of positive humanity, it just doesn't show up. So killing a guy won't put me below 0, even if that's what the debug monitor shows.

If any of that made sense.

Yeah that's right muncy, but even getting over the hero hill from 2500 to 5000 can be glitched without healing anyone. That's all I'll say.

Iv'e got the hero skin, i've killed many survivors (self defense of course), and i've still got my skin.

As one of the guys above me mentioned, it think you gain humanity over time once your a hero. I can't really verify if that's true however, because the de-bug monitor is bugged (irony) and seems to reset my humanity every time i log in.

So even if i kill a guy and get like -3000 humanity, i've still got my skin. I think this is because i've got a lot of positive humanity, it just doesn't show up. So killing a guy won't put me below 0, even if that's what the debug monitor shows.

If any of that made sense.

Yeah, I've got the same scenario happening to me. The debug monitor just doesn't show the real humanity score linked to your ip character.

And yes, its confirmed that heroes will gain humanity with time. Even you can see it by showing the debug monitor and you'll see your score go up from 0 with time (it'll go up 150 every X amount of time I think)

Edited by Chimonanthus

I was gonna say, doesn't your humanity increase slowly over time anyway? or does it increase alot faster as a hero?