Sign in to follow this  
eFoX (DayZ)

Experienced Player, looking to join/form a new group.

Hello,

I've been playing Day-z pretty much from the beginning. I've ran with friends, bandit clans but never survivor groups.

I'm looking to join or start a group depending on the response. I have Skype, mumble and ts3.

I've been doing the whole shoot on sight mentality for a while and its getting a bit boring. I'd like to try to reason and not be a total douche bag all of the time. Of course retaliating and self defense are still okay.

I don't mind starting with a fresh spawn or carrying on with my current gear ( although i would like to try to get the hero skin).

No real requirements apart from maturity and such, i'm on most of the time.

If this appeals to you give me a pm and i'll get in touch.

Cheers. :)

Hey! We're a mature international fun group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble for chat and there is usually someone on playing Day Z, if you're looking for a group. We even have our own home server that we like to hang out at. If you're interested, check us out here: http://www.awolgaming.enjin.com

Hey, i might want to play with you :) almost 19, Belgium, do you have a ts3 server?

Hey, i might want to play with you :) almost 19, Belgium, do you have a ts3 server?

Hey, No i don't have my own ts3 server atm. =/

Steam id: JStark Location: TX

I have a TS and im trying to get a good sized team going. just really all i ask for is if you have somewhat a maturity level then youre good to us. add me on there if your interested and just message me saying something about this post