matthew.hayes.somerville@gmail.com

Another BattlEye thread..

I constantly get "You have been kicked (BattlEye client not responding).

I've tried all the fixes for it, and it's been this way for ages, took 3 or 4 weeks off away from it, waiting for a update or something, came back, yes, all my files are updated and all in tune. But still, this message keeps coming up and I can't get into the game :/

Even tried connecting to servers that don't require BattlEye, no joy.

Really run out of ideas. I haven't tried messing with my router settings, but I really fail to see how my router can possibly be to blame with this.

Is there ANY news on a fix from someone official?

Has it always been this way or is this just something that cropped up ? It is possible that you need to open a port on you router to allow the game to run propperly. Although that is usually for server hosting.

Tell us how you connect to your server....also tell what version you think you are running....What server are you trying to connect to?

Happens on all servers, I copy and paste the .dll that has been claimed to work, the BattleClient.dll (100Kb in size, I believe 1.66) into the appropriate directorys.

I connect, and I see BattlEye initiated pop up in the bottom left, nothing else. I do not get kicked until I join the game.

However, doing this last night got me about 40 seconds of gameplay before I got kicked!

As for ArmA2 etc, all patched correctly.

Ok, "BattlEye client not responding" usually happends if your connection times out before answer from BattlEye with calculated GUID reach you.

So...try bypass your router/firewall as a test, to try locate the fault point....any changes?

Does this sometimes with me when I try to join a server through DayZCommander. What you have to do is wait on the briefing screen and wait for the 3 BE things to appear in the bottom left ( look at the attachment ) If it only does one, disconnect and reconnect again not using whatever program you use to join.

post-21166-0-94642400-1347653483_thumb.j

How do you connect to the Internet?

ADSL? Fiber?

You have a network outlet connected to a router / firewall?

Your computer is connected to that router / firewall?

Whats the name of your router / firewall?

Edited by Drogur

" We are aware that a small number of customers have been experiencing issues maintaining a stable wireless connection on ‘Sagemcom F@ST2304’ routers."

We have identified the cause of the problem and are working on a firmware update to resolve this issue.

http://helpforum.sky...sues/td-p/76041

This is an article from 2011.....

Upgrade your router to the newest firmware.

Edited by Drogur

Ah thanks!

Well, without doing this, I have actually managed to get past the BattlEye error.

Currently, I copy and paste the .dll files over, and replace. Then I connect to a server, either using DayZ Commander or SixLauncher - I attempt to connect to the selected server, will then fail and be booted as normal, returning to the menu screen of Operation Arrowhead - then I go back into the server browser, connect to a server of my choosing, and it's then fine - however I am now stuck on the seconding loading screen (The one with a green bar and writing).

Not sure if updating my firmware will now help me?