Sign in to follow this  
mibz0r

Hacker kills other players but ignores me??

As the title says, last night I was in Factory on my teams server when suddenly all the other players started dying and one of my team said he had been teleported to the ocean and killed, I spent the next minute or so with my hands readied over ALT+F4, but nothing happened to me!!

Has anyone else has this happen to them and have an opinion as to why he chose not to kill me, really weird feeling and a little un-nerving.

I have been spared from death a few times by player but never by a hacker lol

Maybe he sensed the force in you ?

• Like 2

Has anyone else has this happen to them and have an opinion as to why he chose not to kill me

Perhaps he saw the post you would make and it pleased him.

why

would you stay

if you know

theres a hacker

killing people

also alt+f4 doesnt work i thought. need to end the process / abort / the new super secret method thats 1000x better than the others.

why

would you stay

if you know

theres a hacker

killing people

also alt+f4 doesnt work i thought. need to end the process / abort / the new super secret method thats 1000x better than the others.

I find that pressing Esc then ALT+F4 works fine and as for not leaving when I had chance I can't honestly answer why

Were you in your hero skin? that could've been why. There also may have been other people not killed that you and no contact on comms with.

Alt F4 will not help you with certain hacks since I guess the hack has the ability to block your Alt F4 function.

Our whole server got teleported and I was the only person to survive since I never Alt F4 it's not a natural reaction for me, I just exited the game quickly using the normal method as soon as the deaths started pouring onto the screen. Everyone else tried to Alt F4 only to find out too late that it was blocked.

I very rarely wear my hero skin as I feel it makes me easier to see and makes me a big target to some players, for all I know I may have helped this skiddie at some point and he felt bad doing it to me, I don't really care too much it just felt very strange.

Hey Delta Smoke 01, just noticed your a Lancashire lad, do you run with a group or anything? I've been trying to get players into my team but its hard work and really want to find some decent team players.

I would suggest going and seeing your doctor. Maybe the hacker was like the Predator and saw you have lung cancer or something. I'd get checked, dude. ;)