Sign in to follow this  
rico750

Best server ever !!

Ok so i found this server a week ago! by far the best server i have ever seen since the day i started playing dayz.

Very active admins that ban hackers by guid, IP and more.

Its a very nice bunch of people that offer even free team speak.

Just filter in your server list for: 1/9

server name should be something like: DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96584) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - 1/9 WDU

hope to see you guys there. i'm normally playing after 7pm

here the gametracker server info

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.244.65.218:2322/

Rico

Ok so i found this server a week ago! by far the best server i have ever seen since the day i started playing dayz.

Very active admins that ban hackers by guid, IP and more.

when I find a server like this, I try not to advertise it here. I feel like it's just an invitation for hackers to try to fuck it up

when I find a server like this, I try not to advertise it here. I feel like it's just an invitation for hackers to try to fuck it up

Let us not call them hackers. Hacking is not what these script kiddies, or skiddies, do.

They have no idea what the software they subscribe to actually does.

They are morons, half-wits, thugs and bullies. Their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Using their nefarious scripts requires neither intelligence or any gaming skill.

If I stepped on dog shit in the street. I would wash it off and continue on with my life. If I stepped on one of these I would burn the shoes and discard the ashes into an open sewer.

If there was a skiddie on fire in front of me, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out.

Funny story. I was in the game section at jb hifi last weekend and overheard a couple of them talking about the game and how easy it was to pwn a server. Getting down on my belly and snaking around behind them, I swapped my main for a hatchet. Rising up behind them from the beyonce album stand I cut and hacked and slashed, breaking bones and spilling blood and gore on the floor. Yeah, there were two less skiddies in the game that evening.

Ok, that is how it went down in my head(i really do play too often). I did interrupt their conversation though, explaining to them that there were thousands of people that had paid good money to play this game and that we were fed up with the type of shenanigans they were bringing and I asked them if they could just fuck off and play CoD instead.

Two rather sheepish young boys promptly left with their tails firmly between there legs.

I turned and crouch walked to the nearest fir tree(ps vita section) to shake the attentions of the infected(salesman)we had attracted.

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Like 2

cant find the server.

i found it by doing this:

filter for 1/9 or filter for WDU

slartibartfast. I think you just need a Bible, a sawnoff and a trenchcoat and it will complete the strange image I have of you.

Edited by disorder
  • Like 1