Sign in to follow this  
Wabid Wabit

Haked Server Restart or Shut Down?

Quick question - Say my Server has hackers and spawns vehicles and blows up buildings - Should I bounce the box or shut it down to make them go away and repair buildings? Also should I backdate to 2.5 then update to 2.6 to help wipe the files?

Thank you

Shutdown for 20 minutes, then restart it , Buildings are fixed again and hackers disattractet becouse of the waiting

Which files do you want to wipe?

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 1

Shutdown for 20 minutes, then restart it , Buildings are fixed again and hackers disattractet becouse of the waiting

Which files do you want to wipe?

I didnt know if backdating would help remove anything they might have changed in the Server files to help them do it again or even worst hacks

Thank you very much

does this apply to vehicles? i had a hacker spawn them all to one location, how long does it take for them to respawn in their original locations???

They will stay there when they was saved there otherwise they be back at last saved or spawned position after the restart, there was a rumor that vehicled that arent saved 7 days would be spawn again (can´t confirm it). But the best would be get them yourself or drive them robin hood style all over the map and palce them there to be found.

Edited by Paddy0610