Sign in to follow this  
djzombie

us 1378 hacked

not sure what can be done if anything, probably nothing knowing how this game works.

heres the story, i had gathered a couple vehicles, many tents loaded with supplies. brought all this to my camp. we had a couple atvs. i log on and find no vehicles at the camp. i think to myself, ok wtf, maybe someone found the camp.

i walk down to cherno from camp to see if i can grab a new vehicle, as i get to the tree line near cherno, i see in the distant a giant clusterfuck of vehicles. it literally looked like every vehicle on the map, sitting outside of cherno, helicopter, atvs, a van, ural, tractors, every type of vehicle in the game was sitting there, but they were all destroyed, just their rusted burnt shells remained.

it looked like a hacker teleported every single vehicle to this location and firebombed it destroying everything.

so i think ok, maybe if this was done recently, i can restart the server and get everything back.

i restart the server. now everything is gone. every vehicle that was previously there, gone.

every tent location i checked that had been there previously, gone.

so now it looks like the server is completely barren, along with no vehicle spawns for 7 days.

im really tired of this shit and i think this is the last straw.

at this point i'm wishing i hadn't wasted my money buying arma 2 for the sole purpose of playing this perpetually broken game.

dont say its an alpha, im well aware. cheat protection for day z is battle eye for arma 2, which has been around for how long now?

hopefully the war z prevails where day z has failed miserably.

Edited by djzombie

It's not DayZ that's in the wrong, it's the people who play it.

If you must, go find a hacker and kill him, don't blame DayZ.

@djzombie

Are you looking for somewhere to vent or are you looking for advice? If it is the former just piss off and cry into your pillow, to be quite frank I'm sick of reading the few topics you have posted which have all been gripes about hackers. We accept the situation and we do our best to fend them off, it is never going to be 100% cheat free.

Either get on board or get off.

well considering the first line of the post asked what i could do, i was looking for help, but since you have seem to taken the other route, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

i fixed my server, banned those responsible, with no help from you or anyone else. so thanks for nothing.