zsc0pe

NEW DayZ SONG - 'Cauze I got High

You couldn't be more wrong. Sometimes you are soooo relaxed you think you are safe...then shit happens in those moments you think nothing can go wrong.....

Then you pull a whitey! (panic attack to the uninformed)

• Like 1

I don't wan't to write music about a video game. You should try writing a song about DayZ because this is just a cover/parody of another pre-existing song. Yeah i make music too in my spare time and i can play while singing, problem?

Prove it then, put your money where your mouth is!

Op song was great coulda sworn he was Mr Cash!

• Like 1

Thanks Michael don't worry , I have written 3 songs now about DayZ and that retard still thinks I have not written an original song....I have written 2 parodies and an original....parodies still count as writing because I changed every single god damn lyrics to be about DayZ.

You should try writing a song about DayZ because this is just a cover/parody of another pre-existing song.

I already wrote Frank and Beans months ago long before this song but I have not posted it up yet because it is such an awesome song I have not got a video for it and was waiting to put it up on youtube but because you are such an asshole.....here it is.....http://soundcloud.com/mark-zammit/frank-and-beanz

Edited by zScope
  • Like 1

I already wrote Frank and Beans months ago long before this song but I have not posted it up yet because it is such an awesome song I have not got a video for it and was waiting to put it up on youtube but because you are such an asshole.....here it is.....http://soundcloud.co...frank-and-beanz

Haha this is great, love it

• Like 1

I already wrote Frank and Beans months ago long before this song but I have not posted it up yet because it is such an awesome song I have not got a video for it and was waiting to put it up on youtube but because you are such an asshole.....here it is.....http://soundcloud.co...frank-and-beanz

Yeah man, that a crock of shit of a song too.

Let me ask you this. Why do you post things online if you get so worked up when people tell you what they think? If you can't deal with other people's opinions then why bother posting this at all? Do you want us all to think you are the new Elvis or something? Want everyone to tell you you are amazing?

Not gonna happen.

Let me ask you this. Why do you post things online if you get so worked up when people tell you what they think? If you can't deal with other people's opinions then why bother posting this at all? Do you want us all to think you are the new Elvis or something? Want everyone to tell you you are amazing?

Not gonna happen.

??? I'm not allowed to get offended by asshats who clearly are just being rude? oh no it's the internet look out raaaar lol I don't get worked up about it too much. Just pricks like you really get my goat....you could just say it isn't your taste but you go on about my stuff being totally shit basically you're an asshole. just want you to understand how much of an asshole you actually are. Edited by zScope

Not gonna happen.

Someone is 14 and angry at the world...

Whats wrong buddy? kids making fun of you at school? Don't understand the changes happening to your body right now? don't worry, your voice will stop breaking soon enough.

• Like 1

I am glad to say I entertained some people on a friends live stream last night and got some more positive feedback so I will have to get a better recording of htis song at teh recording studio sometime this week!!!!