SgtDouglas

Cheaters in US 1981

Simply put, I was running through a small town and shot a chicken with my m14(stupid idea, I know)then shortly after gutting it a man in camo started dropping shells all over the place. Honestly, he had shit aiming skills. The fact that he was shooting all over the place didn't surprise me, the fact that he popped right in front of me like a godamn wizard freaked me out. Afterwards, I shot him 6-7 times in his chest and he shot back 3 times. I had died, he lived.

On the same server, starting over again in cherno I get fairly well equipped with meds, an Alice pack, an empty AKM, and an axe. After running from cherno to balota, I see a truck driving around on the airfield. All of a sudden, behind me, some guy teleports and shouts "friendly". I turn around and say "be quiet, there's a truck there". Then he says "ok, run him over!" Bam, my leg is broken. Ran over by a truck. I use morphine and start walking around, then about 5 guys jump out of the truck and say "are you okay?". Then,their supposed leader with an as550 says "you can come with us". Right after, a guy with an axe spawns in front of me and says "here, Johnny boy". Dead.

I lost a LOT of great gear. An m14, m4, and a load of mags for each. The m4 was for my friend in Kamenka.

• Like 1

If this was any game besides DayZ I would've asked if you were on all of the drugs.