Sign in to follow this  
CerebralZombie (DayZ)

- [ *Looking* ] - For private hive / West coast (21/M/PacificTime)

I recommend Zombie Hords [ZH].

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84566-zh-zombie-hords-is-recruiting-again/#entry796491

They're a great bunch, and we have a private server that will reopen within a few days with the new update.

You do have to sign up, but we're not all one big army camped out on a hillside or anything.

We can all kill eachother, and some people have set up seperate clans (we call 'em Fireteams.).

I don't think it's West Coast, but it is US, so sorry!

I recommend Zombie Hords [ZH].

http://dayzmod.com/f...in/#entry796491

They're a great bunch, and we have a private server that will reopen within a few days with the new update.

You do have to sign up, but we're not all one big army camped out on a hillside or anything.

We can all kill eachother, and some people have set up seperate clans (we call 'em Fireteams.).

I don't think it's West Coast, but it is US, so sorry!

I have applied!

Hope to hear from them soon. There is a lot of players applying ahead of me, so I wouldn't mind a few more suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Check us out if you get a chance, here is our thread on dayzmod forums.

Our hosting runs out of Chicago, but your ping will be around 50 or 60. We rock some good solid hardware with a 1gbps connection. 3 Servers. 2x Chernarus, 1x Lingor. Whitelisting keeps most hackers from taking the trouble to join.

Maybe we'll see you around. Have a good one.

Check us out if you get a chance, here is our thread on dayzmod forums.

Our hosting runs out of Chicago, but your ping will be around 50 or 60. We rock some good solid hardware with a 1gbps connection. 3 Servers. 2x Chernarus, 1x Lingor. Whitelisting keeps most hackers from taking the trouble to join.

Maybe we'll see you around. Have a good one.

Signed up!

Still having trouble though as I'm needed to attempt logging into a server to get kicked so they can then add me. I'm not sure if my version of Arma or DayZ is to new, since I can't do so.

I will keep trying, but any others atm?

Signed up!

Still having trouble though as I'm needed to attempt logging into a server to get kicked so they can then add me. I'm not sure if my version of Arma or DayZ is to new, since I can't do so.

I will keep trying, but any others atm?

Helping you fix this on my forums (set to earlier arma 2 beta patch, they are usually backwards compatible, commander lets you choose what version to use)

I have two servers running on west coast. One in LA (US 3122) on DayZ hive and one in Seattle on private hive Lingor (Bad Company Server). Come check us out