myzsarc

'DayZ' Facebook Page

As there was no 'Official' and running DayZ Facebook Pages (that I could see) My friend and I decided to make one.

It will be looked at daily, posts read, etc. And mainly used so that people can see when new patches, and updates come out for DayZ, AND, Arma 2 (Beta). Anything intersting stories, and just a place for DayZ Players to socialize and communicate through facebook. (seeing as almost everyone has a facebook these days).

Please leave come constructive criticism, and the page is still under construction.

By the way, full credit goes to rocket, i'm not trying to steal or claim anything as mine.

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/officialdayz

Not official, should transfer ownership to Rocket or BIS if possible.

you are not emplyeed by this mod or a staff member what gives you the right to make an official Facebook page ?

i dont trust anything thats says official but isnt run by the officials LOL

i do follow the unofficial group however as they are not misrepresenting themselves

Not official' date=' should transfer ownership to Rocket or BIS if possible.

[/quote']

I did say that Rocket does get the full credit, but I looked and couldn't see a facebook page. I'm not taking stuff from Rocket, I'm just setting up a fan based DayZ Page.

Not official' date=' should transfer ownership to Rocket or BIS if possible.

[/quote']

I did say that Rocket does get the full credit, but I looked and couldn't see a facebook page. I'm not taking stuff from Rocket, I'm just setting up a fan based DayZ Page.

If you label it as official you are misrepresenting this mod as you are not staff for it and the word you speak is not from the officials who run the mod

call it unofficial and people wont hate on you so much

you are not emplyeed by this mod or a staff member what gives you the right to make an official Facebook page ?

i dont trust anything thats says official but isnt run by the officials LOL

i do follow the unofficial group however as they are not misrepresenting themselves

I know I'm not employeed by 'DayZ' staff. If you read the thread correctly you would understand, and I'm not taking anything away from Rocket, which would be good if you ALSO read.

Please Read before you post replys.

i read it but clearly your not reading what im saying

you are misrepresenting this company by making an "official" page with out the endorsment of the Official staff

read what i say before you respond like a moron

there are already tons of unofficial DayZ facebooks we dont need another misrepresenting itself as the official one when it really isnt understand now ?

do i need to use google translate?

i read it but clearly your not reading what im saying

you are misrepresenting this company by making an "official" page with out the endorsment of the Official staff

read what i say before you respond like a moron

there are already tons of unofficial DayZ facebooks we dont need another misrepresenting itself as the official one when it really isnt understand now ?

do i need to use google translate?

I'm not going to EVEN reply to how stupid you sound, I used to play another game that had a facebook page with it, It was the 'Official' one, and it was run by people on the other side of the world, it is still going and has over 30,000+ Likes. Shut up.

And I type in 'DayZ' and I get all these singers/musicians.

All I'm doing is good by the DayZ Community, so take it for what it is.

You realize the word "official" in a statement like that means that it is run by the people who own the copyright for the material or have consent from those who own the material ?

you know everyone will think you are rocket when updating that page unless you says so and thus will misrepresent the company

call me an idiot yet you dont even know about the logical meanings of the words you use go back to school

all you find is muscians ? i type it in and see 4 pages right away that say DayZ unofficial Derka der

doing the community a service how by adding to the already big amount of unofficial places by misrepresenting saying your the official one ? LOL

:exclamation: First of all, there is already an official page, so I'm sorry but you are just adding to the confusion on Facebook.:exclamation:

Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/DayZMod

If Rocket / the team haven't agreed to let you do this, then it isn't official. Calling it official will only make you seem immature and attention seeking. You should have contacted the team first and gotten their approval. Now you are using imagery not associated with Day Z as a backdrop, tampering with the logo. These things might annoy people, so I suggest getting Rocket on board before you do things like this.

Wtf, officialdayz? Not cool, why did you name it official (of course, dayz was already taken or too short - but official is not okay if it's not official).

Also, there IS an official page already. Neener, neener. :-)

First of all' date=' there is already an official page, so I'm sorry but you are just adding to the confusion on Facebook.

Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/DayZMod

If Rocket / the team haven't agreed to let you do this, then it isn't official. Calling it official will only make you seem immature and attention seeking. You should have contacted the team first and gotten their approval. Now you are using imagery not associated with Day Z as a backdrop, tampering with the logo. These things might annoy people, so I suggest getting Rocket on board before you do things like this.

[/quote']

71897_f260.jpg

i have this feeling the OP has gone back under his rock LOL