Sign in to follow this  
Welch (DayZ)

Looking for Clan/Group/Colony (USA)

I've been playing solo for quite a while, and it's been boring me, so I guess I need a team, now! I live in the US (CST), and I'm 14 (I don't talk much at all). But if you have an age restriction, then you might as well just go on, because there's no point in reading the rest. Obviously.

What I'd prefer is a group or team with a camp set up somewhere on a home server. Even a Cherno-sniping or coastal killing camp is fine, I just don't see a point in wandering the map if you've already got everything you need.

An out of game chat is also nice, (like TS, Vent, Skype, or Steam) but if not then that's all right.

I don't mind any job given to me, even if it's sitting and watching a spot for an hour, or walking back and forth through some woods to patrol, I don't care.

I'm decently geared, if you care about that at the start.

I have:

A SAW as a main weapon, and an AS50 TWS as a secondary (I can get rid of it if you'd prefer I don't have it, it's not that important to me)

Side arm: G17

Every tool.

Ghillie Suit.

Some medical supplies (Morphine, Blood bags, some bandages.)

Coyote Backpack.

And a frag.

You can contact me via PM or post here.

Thank you.

Thanks for offering, but I'm kind of looking for a pre-made group. Sorry!

Hello welch my clan is currently recruiting if your interested add me on steam lordsam167 or hop in our teamspeak ta01.gamespeak.com:9124