Welch (DayZ)

Looking for a clan/group/colony (USA)

I've been playing solo for quite a while, and it's been boring me, so I guess I need a team, now! I live in the US (CST), and I'm 14 (I don't talk much at all). But if you have an age restriction, then you might as well just go on, because there's no point in reading the rest. Obviously.

What I'd prefer is a group or team with a camp set up somewhere on a home server. Even a trading or a helping camp is fine, I just don't see a point in wandering the map if you've already got everything you need.

An out of game chat is also nice, (like TS, Vent, Skype, or Steam) but if not then that's all right.

I don't mind any job given to me, even if it's sitting and watching a spot for an hour, or walking back and forth through some woods to patrol, I don't care.

I'm decently geared, if you care about that at the start.

I have:

A SAW as a main weapon, and an AS50 TWS as a secondary (I can get rid of it if you'd prefer I don't have it, it's not that important to me)

Side arm: G17

Every tool.

Ghillie Suit.

Some medical supplies (Morphine, Blood bags, some bandages.)

Coyote Backpack.

And a frag.

You can contact me via PM or post here.

Thank you.

Thanks for offering, but I'm kind of looking for a pre-made group. Sorry!

i have a small group i can reassemble recently left them in fear of my life but if you join up you sound like someone thats not going to be annoying and i can let you in

Hey Buddy, we're at 250+ members in the clan and always looking for more! We have a private hive set up. 100% legit players, at least 40 on at all times and an online market and trading post set up in Electro/NW airfield. We're a clan who wants to enjoy the game without having to bother with hackers/script kiddies. Some just want to mess around with the vehicles, some want to hang around sniper hill all day blaring Benny Hill music in side chat. Most of us are in designated fire teams and at war with other teams. It's all in god fun though, we may be divided by teams but we are all still one clan. Everyone is allowed to join, be prepared for mandatory interview and screening. Hope to see you all here! http://dayzmod.com/f...hl__zombiehords

Edited by moondoggie1992