Sign in to follow this  
Thillian

As50 TWS

Hey everyone.

I have seen many people discussing about the As50 TWS weapons and saying its an duped/hacked item. So here's the thing, I was just playing on DE 780, just spawned and i found a truck just standing still on Skalisty Island (on the front side of it).

So I was like, damn there's got to be people there! Saw this boat on the shore so I took it and went to the little Island.

Looted the truck that was having all kinds of stuff in it and I saw 1 AS50 an one AS50 TWS, so I was like: "Hmm.. The TWS has to be better" (had no clue why, I just saw the special scope).

So what I did was I aborted from the game, searched for AS50 TWS but didn't find anything on DayZwiki. I searched on google and saw many people complain about it and saying it's a hacked weapon. I got worried, I don't really know what to do.. Could I have been banned now already? Even if I didn't hack it into the game? Im kind of worried atm..

(Sorry for my lack of knowledge in this field and poor english.)

Answers would be very appreciated.

Edited by Thillian

This has been discussed a thousand times. You won't be banned for picking up items generally, even if they are hacked. The AS50 tws indeed cannot be aquired legitimately in the game.

You are thus advised to put the gun into a zombie corpse and hide it, as it compromises your game experience.

Edited by CaptainBigSmoke

Rocket says you cannot get banned for using hacked in weapon if you didn't hack it in by yourself. I've picked as50 TWS from a guy that I killed in firestation after intense fight and i'm keeping it to myself because I deserve it.

I'm very sorry if I just asked something that someone else has asked before, I forgot to check the forum before doing it.

Anyways, thanks alot guys. I'll go get rid of this thing then! :)

Edited by Thillian

I'm very sorry if I just asked something that someone else has asked before, I forgot to check the forum before doing it.

Anyways, thanks alot man. I'll go get rid of this thing then! :)

Woah. Don't drop it.

Use the shit out of it. They are fun as hell man

Edited by Survivor Tyler

Don't be surprised if a server Admin bans you for logging into their server with one. I highly suggest you not use it.

Is there even a truck spawn on Skalisky?

Looks higly likely that the truck and everything in it was hacked in there.

Like Rocket said, you can't be globally banned for accidently picking up a hacked weapon, however most servers will ban you for using it since it's a massive indication you are a hacker. When they check the logs to find out who's hacking the server it's 99% of the time the guy wth the hacked weapons.

• Like 2

Is there even a truck spawn on Skalisky?

Looks higly likely that the truck and everything in it was hacked in there.

Like Rocket said, you can't be globally banned for accidently picking up a hacked weapon, however most servers will ban you for using it since it's a massive indication you are a hacker. When they check the logs to find out who's hacking the server it's 99% of the time the guy wth the hacked weapons.

'

You must run into rather retarded server owners.

I myself find it quite easy to find if someone is hacking.

If someone logs in with an As50 TWS and is killing people then go him.

But he will eventually die, and the weapon will be passed around.

Its not hard to tell when someone actually spawns something in.

Rocket says you cannot get banned for using hacked in weapon if you didn't hack it in by yourself. I've picked as50 TWS from a guy that I killed in firestation after intense fight and i'm keeping it to myself because I deserve it.

You won't get battle eye banned, an SA might ban you for it though.

It is actually, thanks to a public access exploit you can spawn shit in without it appearing in the logs. Makes being an SA even shittier.

Edited by sp86
  • Like 3

First forum that ever gave correct answers this fast. Thanks alot everyone! :)

"Its a duped/hacked" item.. what, lol. Its not either or. ITS hacked. Doesnt matter if its been duped, its still HACKED.

I personally would drop the AS50 TWS, its pretty overpowered.

This coming from a Hero though, I don't really shoot anyone so a high powered rifle like that is of no use to me.

I personally would drop the AS50 TWS, its pretty overpowered.

This coming from a Hero though, I don't really shoot anyone so a high powered rifle like that is of no use to me.

Yeah I kinda feel the same and I don't even like the scope.. I hope I come across a bandit with the normal AS50, because this scope is just overpowered..

'

You must run into rather retarded server owners.

I myself find it quite easy to find if someone is hacking.

If someone logs in with an As50 TWS and is killing people then go him.

But he will eventually die, and the weapon will be passed around.

You are talking about script kiddies and not hackers if it's showing stuff in the logs, "hard hacks" will not show anything in the logs at all so SAs have to use other ways of working out who the hacker is.

Alrighty due to my lazy nature i am not going to multiquote anything. But I leave anything that doesnt appear in my logs to Battleye. They have been doing a wonderful job lately with catching people that i cannot. As well as all these "hackers" are scripters. They buy a hack they think is a bypass for logs, but they get caught anyway by Battleye.

Battle eye basically only catches shit that appears in your logs. Congrats, you're stopping maybe 20% of the cheaters actually in your server. And no, BE does not detect the Public Access Exploit.

Edited by sp86
  • Like 1