Sign in to follow this  
gibson (DayZ)

holygoalie10 (and friend) killed me and several of my friends and later apologized

About a week ago, a few friends and I made a trip to the North East Airfield. While two friends were in the Tower, myself and two others were looting the hanger adjacent. Two sniper shots ring out. My friends in the tower killed. My one friend in the hanger managed to kill someone. I then went around outside to locate the other (holygoalie10) while my other friend flanked him. Needless to say, he was able to take us both out. Then, he assassinated my other friend in the hanger.

Three of my friends raged, but me and my one friend decided to stick around and play some more. We both spawned in around the same area, and began to loot back up. 20 minutes later, we hear a horn. It was our vehicle that we took too the NE Airfield. Weaponless, we approached our car. "What the fuck, dude!" I said in ingame chat. He got out, loaded to the T. "Yeah, sorry about that. I do feel bad." We talked for a good 10 minutes. He packed up all of our gear in the vehicle, and gave us a few more items from himself to make up for it, and let us have our vehicle back. Before we knew it, he started running into the woods.

I don't know what to make of it all. Just a cool story I guess. Thanks, holygoalie10? Maybe?

• Like 4

You lucky people. That guy must of felt REALLY bad about what he did. I've never heard of something like this before.

The guy was obviously a scripter/cheater. I have noticed a lot of hacker remorse lately. After being shot off of my dirt bike, a hacker. Then brought it to me, fixed it, and filled it with gas. He then gave me his M14. This was after a different hacker felt bad for killing me, so he gave me his dirt bike and G36 SD. Seriously don't know hat the deal is lately.

He is a hacker. I ran into him about 3 weeks ago when I was outside of Electro. I was running around looking for someone who killed my friend with a .50 cal and this guy appeared right behind me. He said "don't shoot I have a hero skin" so I put down my gun and he put down his. We talked for a bit and when he turned his back I raised my L85 and sprayed him (being the true bandit I am :D ). I put a whole clip into him and he just laughed and said "Nice try" before shooting me. I was going to make a post then about it, but it's so awesome to see it randomly pop up!

Are they getting surprised that people actually die when they shoot them.

is it that bad now?

Hey Cage! I remember you! and i later did die...lag i guess. But im glad someone is atleast putting the word out that im a nice guy. i try to be most of the time

hackers have not only god mode but god complex , they should do no harm and if so must confess there sins and help those less fortunate :P

Yeah, I don't know if he was a hacker or not. Could be. But, regardless, I'm pretty sure I've died from hackers before and nobody has ever gave me anything back.

And so it was that gibson merrily rode off into the hills, not quite sure what to make it of it all. A short moment later, a satchel charge explosion echoed from over the hills of Cherno.

Hey Cage! I remember you! and i later did die...lag i guess. But im glad someone is atleast putting the word out that im a nice guy. i try to be most of the time

Let the hackusations begin.