oninohiro

2 man team looking for a new home.

I'm part of a two man team that is looking to find a clan or squad. We are looking for a group that can work well together, keep cool when shit hits the fan, and keep each other covered. We are a sniper/ spotter team, we're looking for another snipe/ spotter team to work with; as well as 4 more to run assault. Again we want people who are cool under fire and work well together, so maturity is key here. If this sounds like something you want, please feel free to msg me. If you have a group that's looking for the same thing we want, please contact me.

Defintely interested! I'm a solo player, but I would love to join your group! I'm pretty well equipped too. Add me on skype: yo.wobble and steam: killcamike

Peace!

Add me, my good man.

Skype -phd.wright

Steam - Tripgun (Sarif is the username)

Day Z Character name is Yuri.

I am well equipped, and always willing to share.

And when I mean well-equipped, I mean WELL equipped.

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking to hang with other survivors. We also have our own home server, where we keep our own personal camps. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

I am interested and my mate is as well, Bandits or heroes?

I can go bandit or hero.

Defintely interested! I'm a solo player, but I would love to join your group! I'm pretty well equipped too. Add me on skype: yo.wobble and steam: killcamike

Peace!

i would be interested in joining you guys, how do i contact you?

Add me, my good man.

Skype -phd.wright

Steam - Tripgun (Sarif is the username)

Day Z Character name is Yuri.

I am well equipped, and always willing to share.

And when I mean well-equipped, I mean WELL equipped.

Feel free to add me on skype (Oninohiro)

Im using my phone right now. So if you want to add me on skype, ill be able to talk in a few when i get home.

hey dude i play with another guy and we both have sniper rifles right now you you wanna join message me and ill tell you my skype plus im very experienced so if your interested message me

If any of you guys is from uk or eu feel free to contact myself or wizardavid22 through skype. We have a growing clan that does daily trips to nwaf, and overall patrols in vehicles, we are constantly talking and helping each other out. My skype is Membranebaby.

If any of you guys is from uk or eu feel free to contact myself or wizardavid22 through skype. We have a growing clan that does daily trips to nwaf, and overall patrols in vehicles, we are constantly talking and helping each other out. My skype is Membranebaby.

Im not in the UK but, we play at all hours. maybe can find a time to link up and talk.