Sign in to follow this  
cowdung

Constructive Criticism and Fixes

• Movements need to be more smooth/fluid

• Walking through a hallway you should be able to squeeze though a foot or 2 foot space(between zombie and wall)

• If there's a gun on the ground you should be able to pick it up, it shouldn't disappear, bug out or tease you(That goes for any item on the ground).

• Should try and make the game look great and still not use a lot of computer resources(not complaining I have an amazing PC).

• Should add in Armor/more appearance skins(Bullet proof vest, variety of civilian clothes, camo clothes, Army uniforms, gillie suits).

• Every house/ building should be able to be entered.

• When starting you should have nothing but what you start off with now except not even a back pack(make us look for it).

• Zombies should have a smoother attack animation and shouldn't have speed boost.

Anything else anyone would like too add?

Community Ideas

Fraggle

Maybe.. the ability to create a small fortress? Or, to kill all zombies in a small village and declare it as a "safe-zone" for like 2 hours, then you'd be able to create yourself a small fortress city for friendlies? Like using sandbags to keep out zombies out, from the outer side of the fortress.

This is something i'd like to see, ofcourse a little more realistic than I just explained.

Edited by SheldonDVerge

Moved to suggestions. Also, please use the search function to avoid repetitive posts.

Edited by Fraggle

Maybe.. the ability to create a small fortress? Or, to kill all zombies in a small village and declare it as a "safe-zone" for like 2 hours, then you'd be able to create yourself a small fortress city for friendlies? Like using sandbags to keep out zombies out, from the outer side of the fortress.

This is something i'd like to see, ofcourse a little more realistic than I just explained.

I agree with the forteress idea but would more see the safe zone decreasing the Zeds(&item) spawn rate depending on how may players are around than making them arbitrary disapear,so as to decrease the chance of this feature being exploited

Edited by FR_Clyde

Most of the original suggestions are already being worked on for the standalone project/maybe the mod. The fortress idea kind of goes hand in hand with the underground construction the team are incorporating into DayZ.

I do agree with you on your suggestions but as Fraggle said, a lot of these have already been suggested/go without saying as the mod is still in alpha.

i do believe everything you have suggested has already been suggested. as fraggle said, use the search function.