shakyagaming

[TSC] The Snakes Clan Now Recruting

24d4zfn.png

Greetings bandits.

I'm currently in the process of starting The Snakes Clan

We are a clan of organised bandits and value teamwork and loyalty.

We are seeking to find skilled players who know their way around DayZ, can handle themselves in a gunfight

and most importantly work well in a team.

We also require you to be on relatively regularly and we'd prefer if you were from Europe,

but we'll accept any nationality and our clan is already very culturally diverse.

When we reach our recruitment goal the clan will be split into three sections:

Infantry

Cobras (HQ)

Scouts/Logistics

We hope to establish squads which incorporate members from all three sections so we can have balanced and efficient teams

working towards objectives such as, scavenging for weapons/vehicles, hunting other players and setting up a permanent base of operations.

​The clan will also engage in regular training exercises in armoury and normal Arma so we can work on tactics/strategy and learn how to

​work with each individuals skills and abilities.

If anyone is interested please fill out the application bellow and post it in the thread.

Dayz/Fps Experience :

Why do you want to join? :

Where are you from? :

How often do you play? :

We will respond to your application via a private message so make sure to check your pm's after you've applied.

New initiates will have to undergo a short test in the armoury to judge their ability.

We use teamspeak and play on a dedicated private hive server.

I hope to hear back from you shortly and if you have any questions feel free to ask by mailing me or asking in the thread.

Thank you,

ShakyaGaming

Edited by shakyagaming
  • Like 2

Dayz/Fps Experience : Dayz Exp Around 1 month. FPS Exp 5-6 Years(CoD, Warrock etc)

Why do you want to join? : Need something more to do than go round alone, Shooting random people. Need more team working.

Where are you from? : UK

How often do you play? : Every day, Minus 1 or 2 for social reasons.

Something about that line is an oxymoron.... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Something about that line is an oxymoron.... :thumbsup:

we value teamwork and loyalty to the clan, everyone else is fair game ;)

Dayz/Fps Experience : 1 month / 10 years+

Why do you want to join? : looking for loyal group to play with

Where are you from? : Canada

How often do you play? : Mostly everynight.

Dayz/Fps Experience : been playing dayz for a few months now

Why do you want to join? : this game is so much more fun with a group!

Where are you from? : Texas, US

How often do you play? : as often as possible

Dayz/Fps Experience : been playing dayz for a few months now

Why do you want to join? : this game is so much more fun with a group!

Where are you from? : Texas, US

How often do you play? : as often as possible

ok, I'll pm you

Edited by shakyagaming

Dayz/Fps Experience :Dayz for a about 2 months and other Fps's for 5 years

Why do you want to join? :Im looking for a loyal group that isn't a bunch of kids that cry when they die.

Where are you from? :US, NY

How often do you play? :almost every night unless I have a tutor or basketball game.

Dayz/Fps Experience : Dayz about a month and a half. FPS years and years, but never real big on the MW3/BF2 multiplayer type of FPS

Why do you want to join? : Friends aren't always on when I want to play

Where are you from? : Chicago IL

How often do you play? : About 5 or 6 days a week for a few hours or more

Age: 15 (I don't have the annoying prepubescent voice and I don't play like a CoD player)

DayZ/FPS experience: DayZ for about a month and a half, FPS for years, mostly Halo:CE and Halo 2, some CoD but not much.

Why do you want to join?: I need a group, I've been playing DayZ for a while solo and it's getting kind of stale. Plus, I love to formulate strategies.

Where are you from?: Illinois, US

How often do you play?: 7 days a week for 3+ hours

DayZ/fps experience: I've played Dayz for half a month now, Battlefield and a little CoD for about 3 years.

Why do you want to join?: I have found while playing that having a group to roll with is very helpful. Also contributing to a larger cause instead of keeping just yourself alive is another one of my incentives.

Where are you from?: South East Alaska

How often do you play?: Nearly every day of the week for 3-4 hours

Dayz/Fps Experience : DayZ for 2 weeks now, FPS I have about 6 years of CS 1.6 , CoD 4 , BF3 and among other SP shooter games.

Why do you want to join? : I just can't see the fun on this game by playing alone. I mean it's not bad, but its too risky playing alone!

Where are you from? : Azores, Portugal which is GMT -1

How often do you play? : The game is a bit addictive.. Atleast for me! But if i'm home, i'm playing, no doubt !

For further information feel free to add me on steam! red_machine300

Dayz/Fps Experience :Around 1 month.Played a few games like CoD MW3 and BF3,I should say i'm pretty good at FPS but I prefer TPS games.

Why do you want to join? :I've been watching people playing DayZ on Youtube with their clan and I have fun watching them.So I decided to join one

Where are you from? :Singapore

How often do you play? :Almost everyday for 3-4 hours depending on my mood.

Edited by koechink

Dayz/Fps Experience : Two months of Dayz. I also played games like TF2,bad co 2, and counter strike.

Why do you want to join? : I like playing dayz, but the only problem I have with it is when I play solo it gets pretty dull fast. Playing in a group is more fun.

Where are you from? : Canada

How often do you play? : It depends on the day and my mood. Usually I can play everyday, but sometimes I can't. On the weekends I can play for a longer period of time. And sometimes I feel like taking a break and playing other games.

Hello Snakes, I hope you bandits fail! You will die! I'm taking you and your clan down. Don't worry though, I will only kill you if you raid. Oh wait you're bandits! You always raid! It's okay though, I will make your death nice and slow

Hello Snakes, I hope you bandits fail! You will die! I'm taking you and your clan down. Don't worry though, I will only kill you if you raid. Oh wait you're bandits! You always raid! It's okay though, I will make your death nice and slow

Come at us bro, I welcome you to try and take the clan down. Just name a time and place and we shall be there.

Dayz/Fps Experience : Dayz 1 month. (have played full loot pvp games for years, i know what to, and not to do.) 13+ years gaming, everything from mmorpg to fps, 3dps. started with Perfect dark, CS, Day of Defeat. Played years of clan battles on Socom. Run with a squad on Battlefield every week for the last 2 years, my tactics are solid. Been a pilot in every game you can fly on, solid kill history on Aces High 2 and BF3 for jets and helicopters. Played the armory to try a helicopter and its really simple to fly. Stalked and killed my first player in Dayz in my first hour. 1911 vs Aks-74

Why do you want to join? :A friend and I play as often as possible, we want to work towards more team oriented goals, gathering hordes of gear and parts, our ideal scenario would be to operate in a large clan of small groups that scavenge the server killing all hostiles and amassing an army of vehicles.

Where are you from? : MA, USA

How often do you play? : im a gamer, so if im not at work/with friends im online on one of 12 different games.

I have a solid computer, built solely for gaming. I intend to run Fraps and make Videos of our adventures.

Unfortunately i had $1200 worth of electronics stolen from me last month, my Tritton Pro headset was one of those

items. So right now i can XBL party with anyone on XBL and ill have a PC mic by the end of the week.

Edit: I have a friend who has more DayZ experience than me, and just as much gaming experience who will be following me to any clan i join, if you take me you take him too.

Edited by T-Pag

Dayz/Fps Experience : Dayz 1 month. (have played full loot pvp games for years, i know what to, and not to do.) 13+ years gaming, everything from mmorpg to fps, 3dps. started with Perfect dark, CS, Day of Defeat. Played years of clan battles on Socom. Run with a squad on Battlefield every week for the last 2 years, my tactics are solid. Been a pilot in every game you can fly on, solid kill history on Aces High 2 and BF3 for jets and helicopters. Played the armory to try a helicopter and its really simple to fly. Stalked and killed my first player in Dayz in my first hour. 1911 vs Aks-74

Why do you want to join? :A friend and I play as often as possible, we want to work towards more team oriented goals, gathering hordes of gear and parts, our ideal scenario would be to operate in a large clan of small groups that scavenge the server killing all hostiles and amassing an army of vehicles.

Where are you from? : MA, USA

How often do you play? : im a gamer, so if im not at work/with friends im online on one of 12 different games.

I have a solid computer, built solely for gaming. I intend to run Fraps and make Videos of our adventures.

Unfortunately i had $1200 worth of electronics stolen from me last month, my Tritton Pro headset was one of those

items. So right now i can XBL party with anyone on XBL and ill have a PC mic by the end of the week.

Edit: I have a friend who has more DayZ experience than me, and just as much gaming experience who will be following me to any clan i join, if you take me you take him too.

Great app man, make sure to check your pm's. B)

Dayz/Fps Experience : Months of DayZ

Why do you want to join? : Looking to play with a group

Where are you from? : New York

How often do you play? : Everyday for at the very LEAST 4-6 Hours

Dayz/Fps Experience : 6+ months

Why do you want to join? : All my friends suck and can only play 45 minutes at a time before thier wives tell them it's time to take a break or some ridiculous crap.

Where are you from? : WI

How often do you play? : Daily

• Like 2

Dayz/Fps Experience : 2-3 months of dayz and i have played fps games for many years.

Why do you want to join? : This game is a lot more fun when you are playing it with friends. What i mainly want to do is pvp and chill with some fellow dayz players.

Where are you from? : Denmark

How often do you play? : I play a few hours a day if possible.