Sign in to follow this  
bridges1

Army clothes ?

Was just in cherno round the super market, this playing was driving around checking all the buildings and he was in army gear. was just wondering

if this was a hack clothing from the arma part of the game, because i have not seen this in the game before.

As it turn out he came into the same building as me there was a bit of gun play and me dead ha. Woulsd make me fell better if it was a hacker :rolleyes:

The Soldier Camo used to be in the game, so some veteran players still have it. But more than likely it is a hacked in item that has been duped multiple times. Doesn't mean that player hacked it in though, he could have discovered it in some tents somewhere.

Was it just Camo Clothing? or a Soldier Outfit. Camo Clothing is still an item that spawns naturally in the game.

There is soldier clothing, and from what I have read it can spawn in the V3S truck. That's enough for it to become duped and put into circulation, so no, it doesn't mean that you encountered a scripter (although it's a possibility, of course).

If he looked like Chet from Weird Science, it's the camo clothing.

:lol:

Revealing your age there.

Kelly LeBrock, yum.

:lol:

Revealing your age there.

Kelly LeBrock, yum.

Indeed, between her and Sigourney Weaver stepping into the spacesuit at the end of Alien my life was complete.

Here's a DayZ Admin clearly stating that it is not OK to use in this thread.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/65983-so-is-soldiers-clothing-legit-or-not/

The reason it will get you banned is that it adds a massively game changing hack to your character. If you dont know what this is, im not going to tell you for the sake of the community. Just destroy it.

Although some the bit about it adding a hack to your character I have no idea whether or not to believe since 100's of players are now wearing them and havn't been banned.

Here's a DayZ Admin clearly stating that it is not OK to use in this thread.

http://dayzmod.com/f...g-legit-or-not/

Although some the bit about it adding a hack to your character I have no idea whether or not to believe since 100's of players are now wearing them and havn't been banned.

Now all I can think about is what is the hack he was referencing, Google was not much help either. Stupid admin why even mention it if it is not part of the discussion, I would never cheat but I am sure others jumped to the interweb to figure out what game changing hack it adds to your character.

Then again he is just a forum admin so who knows if the person is just talking out their ass, but having hacked items can earn you a server ban so I steer clear.

• Like 3

Now all I can think about is what is the hack he was referencing, Google was not much help either. Stupid admin why even mention it if it is not part of the discussion, I would never cheat but I am sure others jumped to the interweb to figure out what game changing hack it adds to your character.

Then again he is just a forum admin so who knows if the person is just talking out their ass, but having hacked items can earn you a server ban so I steer clear.

The army skin has properties hat reduces bullet damage by an amount as comparable by the hero skin increases speed. I don't know if that was the "hack" he was talking about.

The army skin has properties hat reduces bullet damage by an amount as comparable by the hero skin increases speed. I don't know if that was the "hack" he was talking about.

That doesn't sound game altering, I usually can find stuff pretty quickly but I am starting to think the admin overstated the impact. Like I said I don't use hacked in items that don't belong (meaning I have no clue if that regular AS50 was hacked but I wont touch the AS50 AWS) I am just curious. I have looked up what hackers are capable of to minimize my chances of falling prey to their douchebaggery.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

It was full on army outfit including helmet. Not camo suit or guille suit

I think the helmet on it provides limited head protection hardly some megahack

If that's really the case, that's similar to the limited protection heavy soldier zombies seem to have (thanks to the helmets they have on).

Edited by Deetwo