zappyspocket

Missing vehicles and tents.

We had setup a "Base" in the middle of a forest, now all of our stuff are gone and the server did´nt restart or anything becase we were online when it happened and we were the only ones on the server.

the server is DE 1975 so if any admin sees this please contact. :)

Same thing just happened to me on Server UK 22, 2 tents totally gone. Full of gear. They were not in same location.

What is going on?

happened to us a few times too, with our whole camp(including vehicles) was gone, but one of the following server restarts fixed it every time! just be patient and you will have your camp back! the game is still in beta so we have to understand that things like this will happen and its not the end of the world! starting from(almost) scratch can be thrilling too!!

• Like 4

Same thing just happened to me on Server UK 22, 2 tents totally gone. Full of gear. They were not in same location.

What is going on?

i know right we lost 2 quad bikes one tractor one UAZ and 5 tents with supplies, weapons and ammo :(

happened to us a few times too, with our whole camp(including vehicles) was gone, but one of the following server restarts fixed it every time! just be patient and you will have your camp back! the game is still in beta so we have to understand that things like this will happen and its not the end of the world! starting from(almost) scratch can be thrilling too!!

yeah we were just thinking about setting up some random camps around the map so we would always have a place to get supplies from but i like starting from scratch aswell :) just hope the server restart fixes it :(

yeah we were just thinking about setting up some random camps around the map so we would always have a place to get supplies from but i like starting from scratch aswell :) just hope the server restart fixes it :(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R avatar<3

Same thing happened to us on our clans server. had about 3-4 tents full of multiple "Legit" items along with 2 atv's 2 dirt bikes and the military UAZ. Logged in yesterday morning to see it all sitting in our secret base camp location. Log back in after work and the tents are gone along with all the vehicles.. Had a Ural stashed west of our camp, like way west off the map, it was also gone.

Definitely not a simple case of someone coming and finding them/taking them. Would honestly prefer it if someone took them over a bug deleting//resetting them

Dudes seriously use search function.... Tents+ vehicles can disappear after server restart if there is glitch between server and HIVE communication. For example if you have your own server you can check ARMA2OASERVER.rpt file and look at the last lines of server restart:

for example

----------------------------

8:22:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

8:22:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

8:22:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

8:22:56 "HIVE: Starting"

8:23:00 "HIVE: Request sent"

8:23:00 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3201577"TentStorage"

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3201536"TentStorage"

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3188657"TentStorage"

--------------------------

If there is no lines like

There will be no vehicles, tents, user placed barb wire, tank traps or sandbags on your server....

You can't erase tents or tents can't be deleted permanently- after they are stored in HIVE they will be there for the rest of the DayZ life... :D

Edited by Caine
  • Like 1

Dudes seriously use search function.... Tents+ vehicles can disappear after server restart if there is glitch between server and HIVE communication. For example if you have your own server you can check ARMA2OASERVER.rpt file and look at the last lines of server restart:

for example

----------------------------

8:22:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

8:22:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

8:22:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3201577"TentStorage"

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3201536"TentStorage"

8:23:00 "OBJ: "3188657"TentStorage"

--------------------------

If there is no lines like

There will be no vehicles, tents, user placed barb wire, tank traps or sandbags on your server....

You can't erase tents or tents can't be deleted permanently- after they are stored in HIVE they will be there for the rest of the DayZ life... :D

how do i find this? it´s not my server ^^

absolutely right except the game is in alpha really

• Like 1

how do i find this? it´s not my server ^^

If you mean that you play only on that server then you go here http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

and search for your server - History of the server is listed there so you will see every server restart there. That means you just wait that another server restart appears there and you go to your camp and check if the stuff is back...

• Like 1

If you mean that you play only on that server then you go here http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

and search for your server - History of the server is listed there so you will see every server restart there. That means you just wait that another server restart appears there and you go to your camp and check if the stuff is back...

thanks ;D

absolutely right except the game is in alpha really

true, but saying(typing) beta is so much more natural to me then alpha! jeez, when i think of what kind of problems games, who are already in beta have, this is really pretty decent! So hang in there guys and we will enjoy this game more and more every day!!!

Oh sweet, I hope a server restart fixes this because it just happened to me too. A couple of bandit camps are gone that I know of as well, so I know my camp wasn't discovered and stolen.