ubikPainKiller

Vilayer "what has happened"

Hi

I'm with Vilayer.com and have been having problems all day

No activity from the server, and there web site is not working properly either ...

Dose anyone no what is going on with them ..

I sent them 3 tickets over 9 Hr's ago and not one reply ???

Anyone shed any light please

cheers

PainKiller

my LU vilayer server has been running fine all day, and i was browsing their website just fine several times today.

maybe something locally?

think their AU servers were their latest addition. perhaps they still got some Newborn hiccups?

My team has a Vilayer server with LU tags and it has been down for over 24 hours, support said the physical machine isn't reachable so they have to get someone to check the machine, TBH am not a happy man and will be looking at other options if the server isn't back up before I get home.

P.S. Saying that it gave me time to try Takistan last night which made a nice change.

No issues here. I do know there's a pretty good amount of people in their TS right now. They might be having issues with their Australia servers.

I can guarantee you sending them more than 1 ticket isn't going to get you help any faster.

BT are having an issue connecting with Vilayer servers based in LU everyone on BT(not me thank fuck)has been getting kicked all at once from the ts and the gameserver, a traceroute shows that a server in between is dropping the connection. Maybe this is related to the problems your having maybe not.

Shouldn't be an issue for me as I'm using Virgin media cable, also support cannot access the machine so I doubt it's related.