Sign in to follow this  
Triscuit

script kiddie on CA #28 name jack the ripper

to the admin of this server ban the TP'ing gun spawning cock sucker.

To Jack the ripper... how does it feel to have to buy scripts to have any sort of skill or weapons that give you an advantage in this game? I am seriously fucking sick of getting teleported to and killed by AS50 TWS and god mode pussies.

^^typical troll response^^

And yes i am made. work to gather all the gear and earn all my shit and have some douche bag teleport to me to ruin all the work that i did. i have a reason to be pissed off by lifeless fucks. so take your bullshit troll responses elswhere.

^^typical troll response^^

And yes i am made. work to gather all the gear and earn all my shit and have some douche bag teleport to me to ruin all the work that i did. i have a reason to be pissed off by lifeless fucks. so take your bullshit troll responses elswhere.

You will soon learn young one it's not going to be the last time you die from a scripter...

You will soon learn young one it's not going to be the last time you die from a scripter...

this i know but, this time was the worste. I was headed to a camp and my bags filled with shit and he just randomly joined and killed us, and hid our boddies. Then teleported my wife to the debug zone and teleported somewhere after i shot at him and then came back and shot me a second time.

I can understand your need to vent. I have a short fuse (no jokes please! Stop laughing back there) and my keyboard suffers a regular beating.

For me I couldn't care about the gear. L85 or Lee Enfield, so what? When a script kid fucks over my day it's the fact that it feels like its all just been a waste of time y'know?

Personally I hope that for all scripters that their first child is born boneless and their next shit is a hedgehog.

• Like 1

Right when someone either Teleports to you or you get teleported to them.. Disconnect.. I know its cheap, but its even cheaper to be teleported to or teleported yourself, just to be killed in a non-legit manner.

Right when someone either Teleports to you or you get teleported to them.. Disconnect.. I know its cheap, but its even cheaper to be teleported to or teleported yourself, just to be killed in a non-legit manner.

I Alt+F4 instantly when I suspect hacking. It's the only way to avoid it.

I can understand your need to vent. I have a short fuse (no jokes please! Stop laughing back there) and my keyboard suffers a regular beating.

For me I couldn't care about the gear. L85 or Lee Enfield, so what? When a script kid fucks over my day it's the fact that it feels like its all just been a waste of time y'know?

Personally I hope that for all scripters that their first child is born boneless and their next shit is a hedgehog.

I hear you there. I'm not oppose to dying. It doesn't matter if I've been alive for 2 days or 20 days I know it's gonna happen eventually. But I definitely do not want to die by the hands of some prick who isn't even playing the game. I've only had one hacker experience. He/she teleported everyone on the server to devils castle. Luckily I was prone and in my wookie suit so I managed to alt-f4 before I got shot.

exactly how i feel. I don't mind dying and losing my gear to a legit player. I have total respect to a legit player if he/she kills me. I am usually pretty careful about what i do when i try to survive. and we were both being supier cautious and watching everything. then... bam... dead. my wife alt f4. came back when i was around there just so i could get my shit and leave... then he tp'd back killed her and left when i shot at him... then came back and shot me... (he had hid the bodies to be a douche bag and we didnt' realize it)