Astat (DayZ)

5mins of gameplay Disconnects my Internet

Well, yeah.. Just crashes everything, and i need to wait/reboot my modem to get it up and running again.

Crashes everything? Does your PC crash completely? Do you have to restart your PC? C'mon tell what happens. I have had 4 weeks of crashing after 5 mins of gaming and I have tried everything. But you should explain the situation clearly.

Crashes my internet not the computer, i dc from skype mumble, everything.. Its a pain in the fing ass..

I had that problem for a little while. I fixed it by running the game as an Administrator and making sure everything related to the game is allowed by my firewall.

Tried everything i can think of.. nothing helps. It was good one day, and shit the rest. It is unplayable. I can watch movies, play LeagueOfLegends, play diablo3, and its fine, i run dayz, BooM, no internet for me, gotta wait at least 3 mins. Wish someone would at least respond, and i have found other posts like this, and they were all deleted.

This game's a bitch. Trust me that there is nothing wrong with my PC playing/doing anything else than this game. This game just doesnt happen to work in some computers and there seems to be no solution. I am trying to find solution to my freezing problem. But only option at this stage seems to be reinstall Windows which I will maybe do some day. I wish I could help!