Sign in to follow this  
BozotheCat

My Dayz Experience

This has been pretty much what my experience as im guessing most of you out there has been:

Although battle eye is starting to do a bit of a better job now.

• Like 1

Ah I had one but it had to clean out my disk for space and deleted some files that had a great vid like that one. Mine was a camo dude was about 200m from me. He killed the 2 other players who were sniping that I was going to shoot. He turns my direction and I unload a whole clip of my as50 on him to the chest BUT he keeps walking to me and laughing lmao

Ah I had one but it had to clean out my disk for space and deleted some files that had a great vid like that one. Mine was a camo dude was about 200m from me. He killed the 2 other players who were sniping that I was going to shoot. He turns my direction and I unload a whole clip of my as50 on him to the chest BUT he keeps walking to me and laughing lmao

Lol

I can't believe god mode wasn't able to get detected you think that would be the easiest of hacks to detect...

This has been pretty much what my experience as im guessing most of you out there has been:

Although battle eye is starting to do a bit of a better job now.

That was weak, hackers are weak minded when it comes to gaming. It shows real life character. Aka wants be's

Good show though if they hadn't cheated you would have surly won.

sry but your friend is fucking annoying, you did awesome and should have had both the atv and car if those were legit players.

*edit* next time take a screenshot of the player list or record video of it and take down the time and server you are on. admins will appriciate that and so will Battle EYE

Edited by Triscuit

sry but your friend is fucking annoying, you did awesome and should have had both the atv and car if those were legit players.

*edit* next time take a screenshot of the player list or record video of it and take down the time and server you are on. admins will appriciate that and so will Battle EYE

Do I have to report it to the admins of the server or is there a place I can report to at battle eye?

Lol

I can't believe god mode wasn't able to get detected you think that would be the easiest of hacks to detect...

Some hackers use a tool that allows them to completely bypass battleye. Until battleye gets updated to detect the bypass they can do whatever they want.

I'm for the fact that if that was legit you would have destroyed those guys the paniced "get off the road" didn't have the confidence in his skills as much as you did i give you beans for standing your ground and trying to gun them down good sh*t