Mrdk

Atomic Server Management Console

Image album: http://imgur.com/a/oK9gQ

Status: ALPHA TESTING, NO PUBLIC RELEASE AVAILABLE YET! (read below for information please!)

I'm planning to release it when I finish working on the "Player Module". So the initial public version will have 3 modules you can access.

The Server module lets you start/stop servers with a simple keypress.

The Objects module allows you to run various Objects database cleanups and spawn vehicle scripts on the server of choice.

I am now working on the 3rd module, a "Players Module". This will allow you to do a few tasks at the push of a button. The currently planned tasks for the players module are:

} add reset health function (1 time fix for unconscious bug)

} add reset death function

} add reset state function

It will work by asking you what Player ID to change. It will then print how many living/dead entries it found for that Player ID and ask you which one to modify.

We're already using and testing it over at Atomic now to manage our 3 server setup.

When this tool is released, it will have at least 3 modules unless I can think of more things to add to it.

It will be made for managing multi-server setups. The idea is to make it easy and quick on the server-side to manage multiple servers. The most ideal setup is to be able to simply press a few keyboard buttons to do anything.

The requirements for this utility will be:

- At least 2 or more servers

Admins will also have to fill in their server-specific information into a few bat files and such (of course, a readme file will be included with the utility that walks you through what you need to setup).

If you have any suggestions for more modules or options you would like to see in this utility, please let me know!

For both public and private servers?

Its designed to Work on Bliss servers (information provided). Which if I'm not mistaken are private hive only.

I may port it to work on other server versions if people request it! Perhaps even public. Though, a public server version would have virtually no options because your not allowed to do a lot of things on those.

Edited by Mrdk

Saintly and sanctuary

There is another private hive that is out there but I dont know it.

Saintly and sanctuary

There is another private hive that is out there but I dont know it.

Its currently designed for Bliss but I can probably rollout saintly/sanc versions.

Edited by Mrdk