Sign in to follow this  
:VADER:

1037 us HACKERS

so been playing on the server for a few dayz now and pretty sure these guys are the ones hacking

Eyes , Evan, Faint, Robert -=HOG=-Tearz, they are all over 100 zombie kills while everyone else is killed before you can get to 50. eyes has over 1000 z kills , Most of the time you hear random shots and then BOOM dead. Pretty sure most are using an invisible hack and from the sounds of it the guy killing most on the server is using a heavy Machinegun , He snipes with it , you can hear him ripping off round after round at zombies then Boom one shot and your dead. There is a clan DG i believe and they are on there daily so I'm sure they can vouch for all the hackers that sign on. Its really frustrating seeing legit players being killed and the "top" players who clearly are the hackers not even dying once.

The server says it uses advanced script detection and you constantly see players being killed by battleye, but then there is the cocksuckers that seem to squeeze by.

If you are the admin of this server please look into these players look over the logs ect.

- Cheers

Vader,

I killed you today in Electro with my SAW from the hospital roof. You were on the church side of the hospital crouch running. I heard the sounds of a tent being pitched and went to look, saw you and killed you. The sound of the tent must have been glitched on you because after i shot you and went to loot your body, I saw the tent that you had put up next to the bus, apparently trying to store the parts to fix it seeing it had engine parts and a tire in it. So before you call someone "invisible" maybe you should look around and UP when you are around the hospital as it is hard to see someone when you are not looking for them!!!!!!!!!!!

As for hackers, we do check our logs daily and even more than that if something fishy is going on or someone reports something suspicious to us. Thanks for the heads up, we will continue to do our best to keep US 1037 "hacker free" and an enjoyable place to play.

Edited by radams1272

that is why I was killed 3 times in elektro today, Once by the bus as you recall , once on the roof of the fire station and once inside the church . The church was the biggest pile of bullshit because there was NO ONE around but a pile of zombies you/whoever was not inside the church or in the doorway. The roof top kill was bullshit because you/whoever took One shot. Post your player name would be nice to know who you are on the server.

that is why I was killed 3 times in elektro today, Once by the bus as you recall , once on the roof of the fire station and once inside the church . The church was the biggest pile of bullshit because there was NO ONE around but a pile of zombies you/whoever was not inside the church or in the doorway. The roof top kill was bullshit because you/whoever took One shot. Post your player name would be nice to know who you are on the server.

Isn't it cute to see a server owner be angry about you trying to help him out by informing such. I'd say the server is probably corrupt if the guy will disrespect anyone who makes a complaint of the server (or its players).

There is a known glitch inside the church Vader. Basically some players can get into the back side of the church which is not readily accessible. I will not go into details on how it is done here as to not spread the idea to those who would try to use it. Personally I have not done it but I have seen it done.

This allows a player to be invisible to you as well as poke out of the back wall and shoot players in the church. It has happened to me so i know how you feel.

We do run some rather extensive cheat detection on the server. However the anti-cheats are "reactive" instead of "proactive" which means the cheater has time to use exploits etc... before they are caught and banned. This is most unfortunate but all we can do at the moment.

Server Owner US 1037

Edited by Jackasaurus

it is just a piss off when you play with legit players have real dayz firefights and pvp encounters, then only to get instant killed from some asshole who is 10000 yards away and the player tag does not even show up while scanning around the area Yet the second you are in say "cherno" boom one shot nothing more. I know all the spots and I know where to look ect so i know when someone is cheating.

it is just a piss off when you play with legit players have real dayz firefights and pvp encounters, then only to get instant killed from some asshole who is 10000 yards away and the player tag does not even show up while scanning around the area Yet the second you are in say "cherno" boom one shot nothing more. I know all the spots and I know where to look ect so i know when someone is cheating.

It is a cat and mouse game. Cheaters make new cheats, scripts catch them, cheaters come up with new cheats etc... etc...

I am not saying you were not killed by a cheater. You very well may have been. I can only say that we do actively search the logs for anything out of the ordinary.

Isn't it cute to see a server owner be angry about you trying to help him out by informing such. I'd say the server is probably corrupt if the guy will disrespect anyone who makes a complaint of the server (or its players).

How was I being angry? I was mearly helping him to understand that I was not invisible. Also I am not the server owner just simply an admin and if I came off as angry(although I had no reason to be) then I apologize, that certainly was not my intention.........

Edited by radams1272

How was I being angry? I was mearly helping him to understand that I was not invisible. Also I am not the server owner just simply an admin and if I came off as angry(although I had no reason to be) then I apologize, that certainly was not my intention.........

Hey let me get a moment with DG six...how can I contact him? Team speak perhaps? Thanks

Hey let me get a moment with DG six...how can I contact him? Team speak perhaps? Thanks

you know how to come in since you got the ip if not then oh well

you know how to come in since you got the ip if not then oh well

Lol ok ill be in there sometime today. I really only want to talk to DG six though. So what time does he get on?

you can come in and talk to me

Appreciate the offer good sir but I'm only interested in talking with DG six since he was the admin involved. Just would like a few moments of his time. When will he be online?Thanks

you can come in and talk to me

Or maybe you could tell me why we try to log on this morning and wilbert was banned? After he did nothing wrong? (this isnt why I want to talk to DG six)

Thread locked (Again). This is the third thread regarding this server I have locked. If anyone wants to make an official report then go for it. I believe the admin has answered your questions on all 3 threads so far.

• Like 2