Sign in to follow this  
joshuabeatdown

Tracer rounds?

[AG-1] Hunter on Dallas 1 was shooting at me with tracer rounds. I could tell by the look they are tracers, and his buddy had another gun shooting at me, the rounds did not look the same. I saw him in chat earlier in the day saying he was going to kill someone with racer rounds, I thought he was trolling since I've never seen any tracer rounds. I have been to all military areas on the map, and seen ammo for every know type of gun. Are there even tracer rounds in Dayz? I was with a buddy, and he saw them too. It also seemed like they did even have to reload once while shooting at me.

LMGs (240' date=' 249, mk48) all have tracer rounds (1 every 10? rounds)

[/quote']

Every round was a tracer round.

Uploading a video to show the MK 48 mod 0 fires tracers every few rounds, also I wasnt even there. AG-1 Darwin was the one who murdered Dead Like Me. I just said trolol because I found it amusing

Well you bragged about having them in chat today. None the less wutno, and I saw tracer rounds shooting at us.

[/quote']

LOL~ first time I been called a hacker for being good in DayZ, i guess it happens in all FPS tho :P

also not every round was a tracer... and you woulda known that if you combined the listening with the seeing.

[/quote']

It's more like one out of every 4-5 rounds.

Claiming that every single round was a tracer is pretty absurd, as they were the only rounds you could have seen.

[/quote']

LOL~ first time I been called a hacker for being good in DayZ, i guess it happens in all FPS tho :P

also not every round was a tracer... and you woulda known that if you combined the listening with the seeing.

Implying that I said you were using an aim bot, and that calling out tracer rounds have anything to do with being good.

There were two guns shooting, one non tracer, the other tracer rounds. The tracers were constant. So you imply I wasn't listing, nor watching tracers, and none tracers fly by me.

just an fyi, the lmg's shoot very fast, thus the tracer rounds would be coming pretty consistently. either way, crying about tracer rounds wont help you gain any respect. Also, you were the one who posted this is the cheating forum... least you could do is say you were wrong.

but what eves, thanks for the boat :P

[/quote']

It's more like one out of every 4-5 rounds.

Claiming that every single round was a tracer is pretty absurd, as they were the only rounds you could have seen.

If you saw how they came at me you, you would assume the same.

just an fyi' date=' the lmg's shoot very fast, thus the tracer rounds would be coming pretty consistently. either way, crying about tracer rounds wont help you gain any respect. Also, you were the one who posted this is the cheating forum... least you could do is say you were wrong.

but what eves, thanks for the boat :P

[/quote']

Implying a question about tracers is about respect, I guess not about making sure hackers are banned. You know something I haven't seen in months of playing. Also I won't say I am wrong to users posting. I never said they weren't in the game it was was simply a question. Since I've never seen them I posted in case they are hacked in, and after some one was in chat during the day saying they were going to kill people with tracers. Since hackers are all over the place atm. Your the one being arrogant dick about it. Not seeing this "youtube video" either.

Only gun I have ever seen firing tracers, is the one on each side of the heli. I would say every ten rounds or so it would fire one..

M204 I think the guns are on the helis..

I test fired the MK 48 mod 0 this morning, it does fire tracers every few rounds but it also fires pretty fast. The tracers are almost constant, and towards the end of the box, even more so. You can try it yourself, and if you've ever played arma outside of dayz, you'd also know this.

I test fired the MK 48 mod 0 this morning' date=' it does fire tracers every few rounds but it also fires pretty fast. The tracers are almost constant, and towards the end of the box, even more so. You can try it yourself, and if you've ever played arma outside of dayz, you'd also know this.

[/quote']

Yep, and the M249's fire rate is even higher.