Sign in to follow this  
Nwoswat

Bring back the old bandit skins!

Hi so I've only had dayz for 3 months now what I realized from old dayz videos I see that the bandit skin was actually badass it had the digital camo the towel on the head, which is alot better because now we just get a towel or a facewrap with a survivor skin.

but if you look at the hero's skin they get new hat, scarf, jeans, vest, gloves, shirt, and that's just not fair for players that get the bandit skin why does it look so shitty? why not bring back the old bandit skins?

They already said it's overpowered. People kill to get the skin easy as that. I'm a hero, but I would kill people to get awesome camo :/

• Like 1

i think it made the hive slow or something i can't remember but they were pretty bad ass, ill see if i can find this sweet pic of me and a buddie

They already said it's overpowered. People kill to get the skin easy as that. I'm a hero, but I would kill people to get awesome camo :/

did they? hahaha I also have the hero and I guess your right. but it should be better than just a facewrap :( maybe like a bandanna would of been better

Found it, i was in the back ground. think this was 1.4 or 1.5 can't remember but those were the dayz

4WUoT.jpg

You can remove the graphic glitch from your signature. Just letting you know.

The hell to that!

Lol they fixed it in .6

You probably know that though :P

play lingor, they have it.

Can I ask you if you play lingor and how do you find it fun?

I sadly do not enjoy it..

Hey bro, I'm curious as to how you keep your hero skin? I've logged out twice now after getting the skin and come back as a regular survivor.

Same place, same server same gear but different skins.

Any idea?

Hey bro, I'm curious as to how you keep your hero skin? I've logged out twice now after getting the skin and come back as a regular survivor.

Same place, same server same gear but different skins.

Any idea?

Is it a private or whitelist server? If so it's the servers problem, Other than that, I have no idea what to tell you. I play on Namalsk now on a private server. So I wear warm clothing, no more hero there.

Do they have any plans to bring any type of clothing choice in the SA? I know its pretty superficial, but I would have so much more fun if my character could get this badass skin, or be able to find ACU's. The survivor skins are lame!