Lordsam16

Sniper Clan Recruiting

Hello, We are starting a new clan. We have accumulated alot of gear and have decided to start a clan. This is a sniper/assault clan that will be working in groups to take down other clans and hostiles. We will be made up of squads directed by a leader on teamspeak. Although this is mainly for snipers/rifleman we will recruit soilders of every class.

Requirements:

- There is no age requirement for this clan but maturity is required and although we sometimes play around this is a rather strictly run clan.

- We will not be gearing you up as soon as you join do not expect to be geared up when you join.

- I would rather someone have atleast 1 month of experience playing dayz but we will take anyone interested in joining if you fit the other requirements.

Info- Teamspeak ip: ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

Steam: Lordsam167

I am looking forward to get into some clan wars with all who apply.

Happy Hunting.

Edited by Lordsam16

Lol, a sniping clan? What do you do go to Electro and camp new spawns?

No like i mentioned in the post we will be raiding camps etc i have no intentions on camping the coast...

"Sniping Clan" "Accept all classes" WTF? did DayZ become WoW with guns or what?

• Like 1

Hey my names matt and i would really like to join your clan

Ingame: MattTheSurvivor

Steam: MattTheSurvivor

Experience: Been playing for 2 months consistently and have been in clans before

Time Zone: US/Central

Im pretty fun to play with and easy going and can be on allot. get back to me quick!!

Hey matt i will be on teamspeak around 5pm est today but it sounds good to be we should be meeting up soon

Teamspeak: ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

I meet all the requirements! i would like to join

contact me on skype= thepinkpwnyhd

Hey PinkPwny We do not use skype we use teamspeak i will be on teamspeak around 5 pm est

Teamspeak ip: ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

We are still recruiting to fill are ranks add me on steam lordsam167 or hop in our teamspeak anytime ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

I have been playing with you guys for a while... I've been sniper/spotter and helped you guys take out 2/4 guys in a russian squad I'd like to join you guys and I'm frequently on teamspeak so talk to me there. Thanks

-mnfreak

Hello, there.

My in-game is BIlly the kid, from you know, Expendables 2. (Best movie ever.)

I Consistantly snipe elektro/cherno.

You do not ever need to gear me up seeing as how I can handle myself with all the gear / clothing needed.

And I do have teamspeak.

Plus, I can record our raids and post them, :).

Hello, We are starting a new clan. We have accumulated alot of gear and have decided to start a clan. This is a sniper/assault clan that will be working in groups to take down other clans and hostiles. We will be made up of squads directed by a leader on teamspeak. Although this is mainly for snipers/rifleman we will recruit soilders of every class.

Requirements:

- There is no age requirement for this clan but maturity is required and although we sometimes play around this is a rather strictly run clan.

- We will not be gearing you up as soon as you join do not expect to be geared up when you join.

- I would rather someone have atleast 1 month of experience playing dayz but we will take anyone interested in joining if you fit the other requirements.

Info- Teamspeak ip: ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

Steam: Lordsam167

I am looking forward to get into some clan wars with all who apply.

Happy Hunting.

I'll join this so called sniping clan, if you have gear ready already. Some teammates that can act as spotters for the snipers, and a cleverly hidden base.

P.S I love bloodshed.

guyz i haz as40 tsw n i snyp nubz on coast much well cn i jon clen?

• Like 2

hello my in game name is

Darkmaha

been playing for 2 months

last clan spilt up over a disagreement

i wont need gear can scavenge for my self maybe just a gps

wiil join teamspeak after this message have a mik

great spoter and back up rifleman

Lol, a sniping clan? What do you do go to Electro and camp new spawns?

Did you even read his post?

can i join i have as50 ghille suit rangefinder enough food and water and i have a spare dmr and a m107 if you need

i also have a mate that has a heli if needed

can i join i have as50 ghille suit rangefinder enough food and water and i have a spare dmr and a m107 if you need