Sign in to follow this  
BombBoyB52

Banned From US267 By An Abusive Admin

hi. i have been playing on us267 for a while with my friends. we have many vehicles and weapons. This one player ,pitch black, is on every single time we get sniped at. to make this even more suspicious he almost always connects right before we pass through solnichniy. this happens every time. yesterday we were traveling in a van through solnichniy when i saw his mussle flash. i hop out with the as50 thermal that i found at a hackers tent. i lost him so i start running west. im out in the middle of nowhere when i stop to check my gear. at that split second i am hit in the head with a sniper bullet. I am 100% sure that it was pitch black because it was only my group and him online. i then respawn in electro and start running when i am kicked for "cheating/hacking"

i then reconect and im kicked for the same reason. now whenever i try to join im kicked for the reason "holy hackery". i have loads of weapons and vehicles on that server and i dont want to lose it all beacuse of an ignorant admin.

P.S. admins can check the log files which contain the coordinates of every player every 30seconds. there is also a program that takes those log files and marks the people on a picture of the chernaurus map

WOW, what was this? "i hop out with the as50 thermal that i found at a hackers tent." ??? AS50TWS is hacked, and you use it while knowing it was hacked, I hope they don't remove your ban

WOW, what was this? "i hop out with the as50 thermal that i found at a hackers tent." ??? AS50TWS is hacked, and you use it while knowing it was hacked, I hope they don't remove your ban

read the rules. you cant hack weapons in. stealing them form hackers is compleatly legal

read the rules. you cant hack weapons in. stealing them form hackers is compleatly legal

Admins are allowed to ban if they see players with weapons they shouldn't have.

at that split second i am hit in the head with a sniper bullet. I am 100% sure that it was pitch black

Pitch black is irrelevant as DMR works with Night vision.

Also, If you haven't noticed, Players who have logged on at different times will often experience different varying levels of sunlight/darkness.

Often when i'm playing with clan mates one guy will have pitch black whilst i have a full moon, If the pitch black guy logs off and on and is still black, then i log off and on and have pitch black as well. or Visa versa.

AS-50 TWS? Put that shit down. You shouldn't care if it's legal to use a hackers weapon, Your essentially using a hacked weapon which hasn't been spawned by you making it IMO a Glitch, And your exploiting it to your advantage. Wouldn't surprise me if admin simply seen you with that gun and placed the ban.

I'd do the same :)

Admins are allowed to ban if they see players with weapons they shouldn't have.

Technically no they are not allowed to.

With out proof the player spawned the item no ban can legally be placed.

I run a private hive server, Any illegal weapons on it, Bet your ass your gonna be removed.

• Like 1

Pitch black is irrelevant as DMR works with Night vision.

Also, If you haven't noticed, Players who have logged on at different times will often experience different varying levels of sunlight/darkness.

Often when i'm playing with clan mates one guy will have pitch black whilst i have a full moon, If the pitch black guy logs off and on and is still black, then i log off and on and have pitch black as well. or Visa versa.

AS-50 TWS? Put that shit down. You shouldn't care if it's legal to use a hackers weapon, Your essentially using a hacked weapon which hasn't been spawned by you making it IMO a Glitch, And your exploiting it to your advantage. Wouldn't surprise me if admin simply seen you with that gun and placed the ban.

I'd do the same :)

it wasnt night time. his name was "pitch black" lol

does this section get anything done or is it just a lost hope where people just yell at you saying you should still be banned?

I could just write a post again I made like two times already, but if you really care about the arguments and proof, I'm sure you'll find it by searching my content, so I'll make this short:

You can't and won't be globally banned by DayZ staff for using hacked weapons. --> True

You can't be banned for knowingly using hacked weapons on a server. --> FALSE

If you use a weapon that is not in game and you know it, you are cheating. I don't know how anyone could consider this not cheating. Even the Devs decided that some weapons should just not be in DayZ and removed them or never ever put them in DayZ in the first place. If you use such a weapon, you gain an advantage over the legit players and you cheat.

On our clanserver we have regular warnings to not use hacked weapons and to read the list of legit weapons we even link. If someone joins with a hacked gun, we ban him for 48 h with the reason and the link to read the list. Then he knows for sure what he did wrong and that using such gear is cheating. If he is caught again we will ban that guy for 7 days and if he does it a third time, we will permaban him. If some players can't play fair, they shouldn't play DayZ.

Oh and according to the server hosting rules that users of hacked weapons love to refer to, banning for cheating with evidence is possible. Someone spawning with an AS-50 TWS will be shown in the logs so Admins have that proof. I wouldn't permaban them instantly to make sure it's not just a newbie who didn't know better, but I ban someone knowingly using hacked stuff (like you!) for sure if he keeps doing it.

If you have some morals, you'll see that there really is not much difference in cheating a weapon in to gain an advanatge and to knowingly use it from a hacker. To me and most other admins, it's the same and if some players don't want to listen to warnings and keep those hacked stuff, they will be removed from the server so the players who want to play fair can enjoy the game without getting headshoted from a mile away by weapons that can't even be legally found in the game.

• Like 2

I could just write a post again I made like two times already, but if you really care about the arguments and proof, I'm sure you'll find it by searching my content, so I'll make this short:

You can't and won't be globally banned by DayZ staff for using hacked weapons. --> True

You can't be banned for knowingly using hacked weapons on a server. --> FALSE

If you use a weapon that is not in game and you know it, you are cheating. I don't know how anyone could consider this not cheating. Even the Devs decided that some weapons should just not be in DayZ and removed them or never ever put them in DayZ in the first place. If you use such a weapon, you gain an advantage over the legit players and you cheat.

On our clanserver we have regular warnings to not use hacked weapons and to read the list of legit weapons we even link. If someone joins with a hacked gun, we ban him for 48 h with the reason and the link to read the list. Then he knows for sure what he did wrong and that using such gear is cheating. If he is caught again we will ban that guy for 7 days and if he does it a third time, we will permaban him. If some players can't play fair, they shouldn't play DayZ.

Oh and according to the server hosting rules that users of hacked weapons love to refer to, banning for cheating with evidence is possible. Someone spawning with an AS-50 TWS will be shown in the logs so Admins have that proof. I wouldn't permaban them instantly to make sure it's not just a newbie who didn't know better, but I ban someone knowingly using hacked stuff (like you!) for sure if he keeps doing it.

If you have some morals, you'll see that there really is not much difference in cheating a weapon in to gain an advanatge and to knowingly use it from a hacker. To me and most other admins, it's the same and if some players don't want to listen to warnings and keep those hacked stuff, they will be removed from the server so the players who want to play fair can enjoy the game without getting headshoted from a mile away by weapons that can't even be legally found in the game.

thank you for your input. i will no longer make use of illegal weapons. on the other hand though, i didnt know that it was against the rules and the admin never told my that. he only said i was hacking, which i wasnt, and banned me. all i want is to have access back on that server. so far i have only heard arguments.can anybody tell me how i can acomplish this? Edited by BombBoyB52

Up to the admin, apologise and plead your case. You may have to accept that you will just have to go and play on a different server.

Contact the Admin and plead your case. Maybe even link him to this thread so he can see that you changed your mind on hacked stuff. Ask him for a second chance and you might get it and keep palying on his server. I give everyone a second chance who stops using hacked gear, maybe he will too. Good luck.

BTW: I think the user chaveezy is the Admin on this Server according to this post.

• Like 1

Contact the Admin and plead your case. Maybe even link him to this thread so he can see that you changed your mind on hacked stuff. Ask him for a second chance and you might get it and keep palying on his server. I give everyone a second chance who stops using hacked gear, maybe he will too. Good luck.

BTW: I think the user chaveezy is the Admin on this Server according to this post.

thank you very much. we need more people like you in this section and less people just talking down on you. YOU HAVE MY BEANS!!!!

Your case has been noted, several logs have been looked at and the reason for the ban was "teleporting through Elektro". I have made you a ban lift offer on a restrictive basis.

Thank you!

[derp]Chavez

US267 Admin

Your case has been noted, several logs have been looked at and the reason for the ban was "teleporting through Elektro". I have made you a ban lift offer on a restrictive basis.

Thank you!

[derp]Chavez

US267 Admin

thanks for the help. the only thing im wondering is how the hell somebody thought i teleported.