Sign in to follow this  
jeme223

eternal loading.

So, every time i try to play the "loading" screen does not go away (well it did with a random server, but then the server restarted and i couldnt get it to work again.) most of the time there is no loading bar or anything, its just a black screen that says "loading" anybody know how to fix this?

P.S. I used to play this game a lot on this same PC, no lag, no problems, this problem began after, say 1.7.2.3 or so.... i thought it would fix itself so i left for awhile, but the problem is still persisting. Also, i have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Extra Info below:

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: Steam, Combined Operations

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?: yes, 96751

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: DayZCommander

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible: eternal loading screen

*Your PC specs:

intel core i5 CPU M 430 @2.27GHz (4CPUs), ~2.3GHz

4 gb of RAM

Graphics card- Nvidea Geforce GTS 360m

*Your Operating System: windows 7 (64- bit)

Recently I've been playing on servers which sometimes take up to 5 minutes to load in. I trust you've actually waited this long?

not quite, no, ill try again and just wait about 10 minutes and if nothing happens then ill come back, thank you.

ok it seems to be ok now (it literally took 7 minutes or so to load it, but then it said "setup complete" so maybe itll load faster, idk, thanks though!