Sign in to follow this  
DrewCW

Survivor looking for clan/group

Hi, just looking for some sort of group or clan to play with. I've been playing for a while solo and it's getting pretty boring to just be killed constantly by bandit groups. I'm decent with a gun, I've lived through just about every solo confrontation I've been involved in. I like to help out and I don't kill coastal cuties. More often than not, I'm giving people supplies if they have just spawned in.

Are you tired of players in DayZ constantly killing and never giving you a chance to befriend them? Do you feel like you were meant to do something better in this harsh world? Chernarus Heroes is a DayZ clan that works hard to help people, and do what is right. We hope to slowly change the tone of the harsh world that is DayZ. If you are looking for a clan that kills for kicks and go out of their way to hunt players, then go visit another clan. Chernarus Heroes will fight for what is right in DayZ, and help those in need.

Chernarus Heroes is a DayZ clan devoted to being the silver lining in DayZ. We will fight to create order in a world of destruction. We will share gear, food, and great experiences. You do not need to be experienced, and we are glad to take in and teach noobs the in and outs of DayZ.

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.

- Nathaniel Hawthorne

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Join Chernarus Heroes Today!

http://www.chernarusheroes.enjin.com/

Hey dude, I'm also looking for a team, I'm geared-up(ish) and was looking to find a vehicle and head north to get some good shit. If you're down, hit me up!

Steam: killcamike

Edited by yowobble