Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

Team of survivors and/or bandits

I would like a dedicated team to join our group. I want just this group to play dedicated to the group I am about to set up where we all get to know each other.. Even if your not that good but your willing to just stick together with the people in the team and just play mostly with us I don't mind I can train you and I can teach you..

If anyone has a car then that be useful and if your mature and a nice person.. this is my final attempt before just giving up almost so I expect trolling from this since it isn't well organised of an ask but I make really formal stuff and it never works out as I want it to.. just please if you want to join comment..

[Edit] Recruiting is closed now closed for this group thank you to all who added and sorry to anyone who as of now wants to join but not taking in no more people.

Thank you

-Eddy

Edited by mrbravo66

cant say that ill ONLY play with you, because i have a few good friends that i play with regularly, but when theyre not online, im down. They would be willing to team up as well. Ill add you on Skype now.

cant say that ill ONLY play with you, because i have a few good friends that i play with regularly, but when theyre not online, im down. They would be willing to team up as well. Ill add you on Skype now.

Brilliant! :)

would it be possible to just link up with you guys, im just sick of the trolling i just want 2-6 guys to play with.

i was with CQF a huge gaming clan and just got sick of it, i have been playing dayz for 3 months now.

PM me if interested.

would it be possible to just link up with you guys, im just sick of the trolling i just want 2-6 guys to play with.

i was with CQF a huge gaming clan and just got sick of it, i have been playing dayz for 3 months now.

PM me if interested.

I am interested please add my skype!

Ahh, I'm GMT-5 so that could make it pretty difficult. Ty anyways and good luck

so you adding me ?

so you adding me?

I'll add you when I get home just in case but I usually play later in the evening GMT-5 which would mean like midnight to 4am your time give or take. If you are on late that works though. My skype has something like j.cramer but I can't remember it exactly. I'll add you in a bit.

still need more for your group?

im 25 with fluent english, GMT

Dayz Name: MattTheSurvivor

How long have you played Dayz: 1 Month but allot in that month

Time Zone: US/Central

PvP experience: Yes allot. Was part of another clan for awhile and we had to deal with hostels

Favorite Gun/Combo: Before i died with my clan i ran with a AS50/ DMR with M4A1 SD in my Coyote Backpack and M9 SD or M9 secondary

Team Experience: Yes, I was part of GoC (Guardians of Chernaraus) for awhile but i moved on since

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar, I can usually find my way around the map without a compass or map

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes always use them

PvP experience: Yes allot. Was part of another clan for awhile and we had to deal with hostels

Favorite Gun/Combo: Before i died with my clan i ran with a AS50/ DMR with M4A1 SD in my Coyote Backpack and M9 SD or M9 secondary

Team Experience: Yes, I was part of GoC (Guardians of Chernaraus) for awhile but i moved on since

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar, I can usually find my way around the map without a compass or map

I've got a group of my own, I'm curious, as to see if we can work together.

I have plenty of equipment, and I'm always willing to trade/share.

If you have newbies, fear not, I have equipment to trade and give!

Send me a PM if interested, if not, then just let me know.

phd.wright is my skype, Yuri, is my Day Z character name.

I've got a group of my own, I'm curious, as to see if we can work together.

I have plenty of equipment, and I'm always willing to trade/share.

If you have newbies, fear not, I have equipment to trade and give!

Send me a PM if interested, if not, then just let me know.

phd.wright is my skype, Yuri, is my Day Z character name.

An alliance or a full team up would be fantastic! Please add me on skype and we can discuss more

If its a team of survivors and bandits, why not just turn yourself into a mercenary group? That way both shades of gray can be apart of the group.

Hey guys! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for people to hang with. We have our own server too. If you're interested, check us out here: http://www.awolgaming.enjin.com/

Edited by Kali Freya

If its a team of survivors and bandits, why not just turn yourself into a mercenary group? That way both shades of gray can be apart of the group.

Hrmm that is a very interesting idea.. people who apply and join I will discuss with them about this :)

Hrmm that is a very interesting idea.. people who apply and join I will discuss with them about this :)

You still need more people to join ranks or apps closed? If so how do i apply?

Im 25, fluent english, GMT

Thx

You still need more people to join ranks or apps closed? If so how do i apply?

Im 25, fluent english, GMT

Thx

I am open for more people :) Just add me :)