Sign in to follow this  
StalkerPY

I kill a guy with Soldier Cloathing

Today i was playing in the server us264 Dallas 1 and i kill a guy with soldier cloathing

I do not know really if the guy is cheating or maybe they take it from a tent but it had as50,range finder,night vision,gps,coyote backpack and all stuff

The name of the guy is DiePleaseDie

Soldier Clothing isn't hacked -.-

Soldier Clothing IS hacked. Camo clothing and Ghillie is _not_.

And OP: Grats? I guess, he had everything legit but the Soldier clothing. Doesnt mean he was a hacker, useless thread imo.

Does that mean I have to get rid of my camo clothing that I found in CHERNO?

Camo is not the same as Soldier Clothing.

soldier clothing has a helmet and maybe some other small diff but it looks like camo with a helmet

Solider clothing is not legit but, just because someone has it it does not mean they are or could be a hacker. Duping has made them almost as common as say the AS50 thermal. Also a full kit does not mean much anymore ie. duping or give me 5mins behind sniper hill in Elektro and you can get it all.

New guy still answering questions like he knows it all. The "camo" clothing is the same EXACT clothing minus the helmet.

P.S. Jesus you have 400 post and 90% are comments like "cool story bro". Ass bandit if I have ever seen one....

Edited by RyBo

Soldier Clothing IS hacked. Camo clothing and Ghillie is _not_.

And OP: Grats? I guess, he had everything legit but the Soldier clothing. Doesnt mean he was a hacker, useless thread imo.

Yeah, I had just found that out again AFTER my post, I suppose after seeing half a million copies of it everywhere I go, I just assumed it was normal.

only cheating you can get the soldier clothing

Oh, excuse me. Thought we were talking about Camo Clothing!

tbh... i have also owned a soldier outfit but I aint no hacker. He could might aswell be, like me, somebody who bumped into a crate a hacker spawned on a server.

New guy still answering questions like he knows it all. The "camo" clothing is the same EXACT clothing minus the helmet.

It also has a mag carrier, a BDU Jacket, gloves, and a sweet ass watch. But it's a British Uniform so the coolness factor is instantly gone.

Where the fuck is the American Soldier Clothing skin? Or hell, even the Czech Soldier Clothing looks ballin' compared to the British one.

Edited by sp86