Sign in to follow this  
RabidDiabetic

Eastern Time Zone group

I'll start with my experience so far with this game (in general).

Ok so when I first got this game I was in awe and for the most part still am. My buddy and I started playing at the same time and instantly he was saying he wanted to be a bandit. I said I was going to try to keep my survivor skin but I would back him up in a fight if it happened. In the week we played I found all the players we were stalking and killing were bandits. I left the survivor killing to him if he wanted to do it and I helped him stalk and kill bandits. I found that I much prefer bandit hunting over murdering survivors. After about a week of playing he already quit because he doesn't want to lost everything to hackers.

That's where I've been, here's where I'm going.

I'm looking for a group of players preferably of a similar timezone (GMT-5,EST) to SURVIVE with. I want to group up with other players with a goal in mind of building a survivor colony of sorts. A base where we can allow other survivors and heroes to restock and chill. I will actively engage in combat with bandits, you don't have to. I enjoy PvP but I only want to kill bandits.

I don't currently have a home server and was actually killed by a bandit very recently so I'm basically a fresh spawn on this life. If you think this is something you want to do just reply to me on the thread and we'll get in contact. If you are already doing something like this please let me know and I would be more than happy to join you (please be on similar time).

Thanks,

Josh

me and my friend are playing as well were both had about 2 months in game and if you wanna join ill be happy to play with you btw im 16

Sorry I missed this yesterday. That's cool, I was 16 not all that long ago lol. Do you guys usually Skype or use TS?

Hey I'm interested in the group, Add me on skype

Xmarkxi ( Public name I made about 4 years ago, sorry for the weird name, my private skype is family only :P )

can i join ur squad im very good at pvp and im very experienced in dayz my time is eastern and i play daliy so my skype name is IIsilentjokerII add me and ill play with you