Sign in to follow this  
ww THE TODD ww

kind of a big glitch

Once dced near the coast, when I was back in there was a "clone" of my char standing there...took what I needed from him, lol.

it was pretty funny actually. i shot the guy who killed my friend but he alt f4d. i then grabbed my friends stuff and ran off. my friend then respawned, saw the guy who killed him who had also just reconnected and killed him. i guess thats karma for alt f4ing, lol

Alt-F4 is fine if you are trying to get past the death bug on logging into serverbut to do it in combat is bad.

and I know it is a bug not someone killing me on entry because I relog like in my steps detailed above and no one is around.

Edited by Elderic

Way to go champ. How about you explain it in even greater detail so we can have even more people DC'ing.

I dont need to explain how to close a client or alt-f4 dumbass that is pretty common knowledge.

this info is just for those that experiencce the death bug while logging into the server. get a fucking clue this is a helpful tip to not get killed but a bug in the game.

Edited by Elderic

Alt-F4 is fine if you are trying to get past the death bug on logging into serverbut to do it in combat is bad.

and I know it is a bug not someone killing me on entry because I relog like in my steps detailed above and no one is around.

What is this "death bug" that you speak of? Lies and deceit, I say! You choose stupid places to log out and you'll die when loading in, example: You enter server of population 3 and climb to the roof of the power plant in Elektro, at which point you log into a server with a population of 30 and while loading in, get shot in the head. This results in you being greeted with a big ol' "YOU ARE DEAD" once you load in and the death message, "[your name here] was killed (friendly fire) by [insert douchebags name here]"

What is this "death bug" that you speak of? Lies and deceit, I say! You choose stupid places to log out and you'll die when loading in, example: You enter server of population 3 and climb to the roof of the power plant in Elektro, at which point you log into a server with a population of 30 and while loading in, get shot in the head. This results in you being greeted with a big ol' "YOU ARE DEAD" once you load in and the death message, "[your name here] was killed (friendly fire) by [insert douchebags name here]"

lol no all my experiences is when I am out in the wilderness for away from cities in semi safe location.

I actually this happens a lot when I was north of Berezino or in Guba area. But this has happene to me a lot and since I figured out how to get around it I have not died to it since.

But if you all want to bitch about the temporary fix fine I dont care but here is the info to save your self from it.

And this is for those who know what I am talking about that has had this happen to them.

Edited by Elderic

My god this was not explaining how to cheat or glitch my god... is everyone stupid the game has a problem and will kill you sometimes just logging in and no other person is involved. I thought it was helpful to explain how you can save your self from this bug. jesus even the admins have an issue whatever.

This is dumb I am done with it do whatever you want I really dont care.

Edited by Elderic