Sign in to follow this  
DontBeSneaky

DayZ: Lingor Island - Sniping Bandit at choke point

EDIT: The video i posted contained hacked in weapons that i found on a private hive server therefore i have taken the video down due to amount of dislike.

You can still watch the video on my youtube: http://www.youtube.c...HD?feature=mhee

Thanks and i apologise for the upset this video may have caused.

Edited by DontBeSneaky

That place is just plain bad. I once made the error of passing through it with my friend, both got killed and there like five bodies already.

Nice hacked silenced holo u got there on Lingor.

It's unbelievably overpowered right? Silencer, M203 and holo?! some crazy shit.

M4A1 holo SD, stopped watching right when i saw that.

You're not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

Gonna take my time to even go and give your vid a thumbs down.

Your right, im not helping anything but our server is reset often anyway and the medical boxes that held all these hacked weapons was destroyed by me, phonix, blue and a few others to prevent the spread of any more weapons. I took the M4 and pistol before being blown up in the process of getting rid of the boxes but survived for the restart. It just so happened we bumped into someone on the way back to Calamar that i felt the need to record it.

M4A1 holo SD, stopped watching right when i saw that.

You're not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

Gonna take my time to even go and give your vid a thumbs down.

This

To the OP: you say that you want to prevent the spread of any more weapons and yet you kept the gun for yourself. Assuming that you used the gun to destroy the weapon crates, why didn't you drop it on the ground before restarting the server? Or kill a zed, put the gun on the body and hide it? I call your last reply bu***s**t.

You're missing the point. It's a hacked weapon. The gun does not exist naturally in the game of DayZ, the game in which you are playing in this footage. You have it, and i'm sure you use/used it. Hence the dislike on your video. Nobody cares how you came about the weapon, or what you use it for. You are in possession of a hacked gun, so fuck you. Plain and simple. Nobody likes you or your crappy youtube videos. Get some better footage.

End.

• Like 1

Im taking the video down!

I didnt think you guys would be so pissed about it.

Its the only video that i carry hacked in weapons so dont panic.

Everyone here is fucking retarded. First of all, this is on a private hive. Which means anyone using any weapons won't have these weapons on any other server. Yeah we discourage the use of scripted in guns, but every now and then if we find one it's more than okay to use them. It's a different gun that no one has used before so why the fuck not. Don't be mad at the people using them, be mad at the people scripting them in. Shit, we're trying to set it up now so all these guns can be legitimately found in the server anyway.

Get a life idiots.

TL;DR: My server, and I condone this activity. It's not official vanilla dayz. Don't want to play here? We have hundreds of unique players each day. We are active admins and catch the real threat, the god moded, teleporting, infinite ammo, carpet bombing script kiddies.

Yay another idiot! Please keep adding to the problem instead of helping with the solution. Wouldn't it be LOVELY if EVERYONE in the game had LEGITIMATE weapons instead of just SOME of us having hacked weapons because we found them? It really doesn't matter if you scripted them in or not, you aren't helping by having them on your character. Regardless if you were the scripter, or just some dude who happened to find the weapon, you shouldn't be in possession of them anyway. slavegirllucy, I understand this is a priv-hive Lingor video we are talking about here, but it still is pertinent to DayZ, the game we all love and play.

"Yo guys, we came across a hacker's ammo crate, let me just take what i need and blow it up so NOBODY else can have it!"

10 min later, ur dead. Another fag now has those hacked weapons, and probably wont exercise the same mercy you might have with those weapons.

Why cant we be mad at both the script kiddies AND the kids who take advantage of the gear they bring into the game? I am mad at both, hence my posts. What do you do everytime you kill someone with hacked guns? Don't you call them "hackers" since the evidence is clear with the gear they are carrying? 9/10 they aren't the actual hacker, and are just using the weapons hacked into the game to do mischievous deeds.

"Get a life idiots" lol. You should follow your own advice.

TL;DR, tell me ur sever IP so we can never join it, and watch those unique players drop.

The "Get a life idiots" comment was geared towards people like you, who take the game WAY to seriously.

Rocket and the dev team have gone on record saying that using these weapons is not against the rules of the game. And that's on OFFICIAL servers.

See, these weapons are just as easily picked up by a first time player, who doesn't know what's legitimate and what's not. Of course they're going to take these items and use them in game. The point I'm making here is that there is NO way to control the influx of scripted weapons in servers. If, like on some servers, you ban everyone who uses a non-dayz weapon, you'll be banning legitimate players who had no clue what they were doing is wrong. I've held this point of view for some time now.

The only way to prevent this is to FIX the "game we all know and love" by blacklisting these weapons. It's easy, I'm not just assuming it's easy, I know where in the code these things could be disabled. 10 minute fix.

So how about you also gear your anger towards Rocket and his team for failing to prevent these things from happening instead of targeting players who are, as you said, playing the 'game we all know and love'. But since so many people here are on his dick like a birthmark on a penis, such an action would be blasphemy.

I don't even know why I responded to someone who insists on telling everyone what car they drive in real life in his signature on a video game forum. Seems quite irrelevant and childish. So therefore I'll say once again, get a life, idiots.

Sorry I'm seevahp, kid.

jealous of my car i see lol. its cool, not everyone can drive a nice car.

why get mad at rocket when he didn't put these guns in the game? The game is alpha build, which of course will have these sorts of problems. If you know anything about video game production, you cant get mad at the devs for an alpha build of the game. They are working off THOUSANDS of bugs and glitches that all have priority over the next. Also, most of the problems we are seeing aren't a 10 minute fix like you say. The gun situation is a problem of being a modification of an already existent game that had a hacker problem to begin with. To start banning these guns in the line of code of the game isnt possible due to the "modification" aspect of the game and the already existing games engine.

Here's something I would like you to consider sir/mam/woman/child whatever you might be. You're an admin of a DayZ server, yet I love the game SOOO much that even I don't have a server of my own because, this might shock you, I have more of a life than you. Just don't have the time to dedicate to administrate a game, would rather enjoy playing said game.

As for rocket and the dev team saying its "not against the rules" to USE the weapons. Its basically re-assuring everyone that has picked up hacked weapons that they wont just get banned out of the blue because some asshole brought the guns into the game. Its up to us as a community to stop the rampant hacking of items by not indulging in them everytime we come across them. Rocket isnt gonna start banning every hacked weapon because the reality is, a huge percentage of people out there (like you said) dont know they have hacked weapons or know and keep them anyway. If they were to up and ban the items, they would have to do a huge wipe, or just set some perametters to ban your account once you join a server.

Server US 805 has a script running that scans your inventory before you connect, and bans your account from the server until you email them to get it taken off. I LIKE THIS SCRIPT ALOT and i think all of the servers should run them. Slowly dwindles the amount of servers a hacker can play on until everyone finally puts the script on their server. As an admin, im sure you can see the value in a script like this because it bans the hackers with hacked TWS's and shit before they even set foot in your server.

Please just let me know why this doesnt bother you as much as it bothers others. Maybe because you have a huge cache of hacked items somewhere im sure.

Prove me wrong and show me the server in which you can 10 min fix the weapon situation. I will report my findings to rocket who can OFFICIALLY fix the game and give you all the credit, K?

Edited by uniqueLOL

Slavegirllucy has your server a really private hive (one server=one hive) or does it use one of the 2 public lingor hives (vilayer and dayzlingor.tk)? Just to understand better your strange point of you. Ok, your server your rules... but you are using a game created by someone else that has set a certain number of weapon that can spawn. So, your server your rules it's valid untill you follow the game producer's rules otherwise everything could be possible ( for example free scripting servers connected to a public hive).

• Like 2

I like how you want me to get mad at the devs of a free mod lol. I just thought about that, and that is the most silly thing I've heard from you thus far. Also, just to let you know, rocket is basically a celebrity because of the game. And he deserves all the fame he is getting, due to the fact that his "idea" already has over a million players. You cant really call DayZ a game yet because it is such a rough-draft of an idea, that its alpha. Once DayZ becomes standalone, and I pay money to get a copy of it/play it, and if it has similar problems, then SURE i'll get mad at the appropriate person. But for now, I am angry at the people who know what a hacked weapon is, and use it. And I'm mostly angry of course at the hackers that cause this situation in the first place.

You defending the use of hacked weapons only because you yourself did not script/hack them in, is idiotic at best.

Slavegirllucy has your server a really private hive (one server=one hive) or does it use one of the 2 public lingor hives (vilayer and dayzlingor.tk)? Just to understand better your strange point of you. Ok, your server your rules... but you are using a game created by someone else that has set a certain number of weapon that can spawn. So, your server your rules it's valid untill you follow the game producer's rules otherwise everything could be possible ( for example free scripting servers connected to a public hive).

This.