Sign in to follow this  
Targeter_NL

Vehicles still bugged?

Since the patch we had vehicles on two different servers, choppers included and they all dissapeared. All of them were stored at different places not near each other.

Our Chopper and Vehicles saved before a hacker got to them, the only thing bugged was they have no fuel after the restart.

Vehicles do save in the current patch, when we updated a few vehicles did reset, but that was the old patch.

Yes, restarts on this patch sometimes deplete the vehicles fuel, but if your driving with no jerry cans, why are you driving that far away?

Vehicles do save in the current patch, when we updated a few vehicles did reset, but that was the old patch.

Yes, restarts on this patch sometimes deplete the vehicles fuel, but if your driving with no jerry cans, why are you driving that far away?

We were aware of the fuel bug. I didn't say we drove anywhere without jerry cans and I cannot even comprehend how you managed to understand that out of my first post. We put various vehicles at different places on different servers and over the course of two days they all dissapeared. First one server and a day later the next one.

As a server owner, I've noticed that certain ways of rebooting a server often result in vehicles being removed entirely. We actually had to reboot twice, and the vehicles came back - albeit with no fuel, but.. perhaps the server in question did not restart properly. Either that, or it was found by somebody else.

As a server owner, I've noticed that certain ways of rebooting a server often result in vehicles being removed entirely. We actually had to reboot twice, and the vehicles came back - albeit with no fuel, but.. perhaps the server in question did not restart properly. Either that, or it was found by somebody else.

It seems very unlikely to me that 2 choppers, 5 cars and 2 boats on two different servers which were all stored away from each other all got found at the same time.