Seattle 32 is a low population 25 player server I have 1 other admin and 5 guild member's who play here. If the server is full my guys wait in line and so do I. If you shoot me or my guy's the server will not restart even if you take my car. I strive to have a small 25 man pop who plays the game how it's meant to be played we don't server hop and my server has about 5-10 guy's who hunt high end spots for server hopper's and help actual survivor's. If you want a serious place to play come check it out will prob expand to bigger or better if we end up with alot of honest players.

What we offer.

No cross hair

No tag's

yes you can see player's on the map "pvp friendly" dont get mad get more gear and get even.

Restart's if the game server start's lagging hard and if the vehicle's dont spawn after a hard system restart.

Almost 24/7 honest legit playing admin's and a clean server with no cheater's.

If anyone has complaint's or anything like bugged loot zombies or vehicle's post here instead of making a new thread every time. This thread is for Seattle 32 related posts's

Thank's your friendly Admin/Player Hood Legend

yes you can see player's on the map "pvp friendly" dont get mad get more gear and get even.

What is this? Like the in-game map shows blips where people are at?

EDIT: Our entire squad was really happy to see another hardcore ruleset server, but if you can see folks on the map it kinda takes away from the hardcore ruleset. I'd rather play on a server with CH/3DP enabled than have blips on a map. Blips on the map make it way too easy (I mean to kill others or be killed equally). Darn... was hoping we finally found a good local server with hardcore rules that is active in the community :(

Are you planning on updating to 1.7.1.3 or are you keeping the server at 1.7.1.1? The hotfix is coming out today and I hope to play it on your server tonight!

Thanks!

Hi' date=' I own Seattle 31, I was wondering what your time settings were set to? Does it get dark around 8 pm PST?

[/quote']

When I was able to log in to Seattle 32 yesterday before 1.7.1.2 I checked my watch and the time was set 1 hour behind PST. I logged on at 3PM and it was 2PM in game.

Hi guy's yeah im waiting on HFB they never updated me to 1.7.1.2. "not that I want that crap now anyway" So i'm hoping they heard the bad news about the last hotfix and didnt bother to update knowing 1.7.1.3. was coming. It get's dark on my server about 9 central.

Last thing the dots on the map I have mixed feelings about. I noticed you gotta be pretty damn close to get someone's dot. I wish you could set it to only friendly 's show but depending how many people dont like it I can shut it off.

You can go into control panel for your server, then Updates and if HFB has pre-loaded the updates you can just fire it off yourself. There are also walk throughs on how to update it manually that Google can help you locate.

You can go into control panel for your server' date=' then Updates and if HFB has pre-loaded the updates you can just fire it off yourself. There are also walk throughs on how to update it manually that Google can help you locate.

[/quote']

Yes I know about these 2 way's of updating but last nigh I was told by HFB that they where updating something first then they would update everyones server to 1.7.1.2. I do it myself all the other time's but I didnt want to mess something up that they where doing so I went to bed.

1.7.1.2. is ready and I could putt it on my server but it's a junk hotfix so I'll wait to 1.7.1.3.

1.7.1.3 just got released! I can't wait to try it out tonight after work. I've got 2 friends who loved playing on your server and we are all on the same kind of page. More co-op oriented and less PVP-spree kind of attitude, but sometimes it happens and you just have to deal with it. I promise I'll throw a donation at you on Friday when I get paid. We'd love to group up with you guys!

Yeah man drop me your steam i'll invite you mine is a pain in the ass to remember. We are hardcore pvper's but we love the co op get you'r gear in order and tent's full style of play also.

Yeah man drop me your steam i'll invite you mine is a pain in the ass to remember. We are hardcore pvper's but we love the co op get you'r gear in order and tent's full style of play also.

Oh well if you like to get your PVP on then it's going down! Lol one of my friends love the PVP action

Last thing the dots on the map I have mixed feelings about. I noticed you gotta be pretty damn close to get someone's dot. I wish you could set it to only friendly 's show but depending how many people dont like it I can shut it off.

Even so, you might want to consider a group of people in a town, 1 of them camping in a hiding spot with the map open and simply telling the rest of his group (via vent/ts/mumble) what is going on. They could lock down the entire area just because of the stupid map blips... kinda silly. I would like to see them lock down the area because of their great positioning and awareness skills, not a map blip. If I ran into a town and saw a group of guys locking it down, I would like to either A) Try to be real sneaky and grab n' run what I came for or B) silently sneak around and take them out 1 by 1 with my mp5sd without alarming the rest of them of my position. The map ruins any chances of entering/exiting a pvp situation with groups.

TLDR: No matter how you slice it, it can be harmful to a hardcore experience.

Me and a group of 2 others so far are playing your server and enjoy it alot! Keep up the good work, but please update to 1.4 as soon as you can!

Me and a group of 2 others so far are playing your server and enjoy it alot! Keep up the good work' date=' but please update to 1.4 as soon as you can!

[/quote']

Updated to 1.7.1.4 and having a blast in game

Props to 47 Miller they have a solid group killed us 4 with even numbers sadly they died to Z's as it was right before we went to 1.7.1.5. I waited for them to go scoop their winnings 3 coyote back packs a alice a .50 sniper 2 cco's and a ak kobra. No silinced cco or nvg but still a good grab good fights guys.

Wish more serious clans would join get alot of ghosters and aborting scrubs.

Still deciding on the blips may turn it off for a bit to test.

Thanks to all the legit people who play my server. Stilk looking for donations to go to a 40 slot...

Now if we can just get them to stop chain respawning and borking the server. Loving the server tho, and personally, don't take it any larger than 40 man please. The 50 and up servers just turn into a meat grinder on the bean coast ;-)

Now if we can just get them to stop chain respawning and borking the server. Loving the server tho' date=' and personally, don't take it any larger than 40 man please. The 50 and up servers just turn into a meat grinder on the bean coast ;-)

[/quote']

Yeah i love 25 but it stays buisy for hours and even i cant get a slot i wish i was able to save me and my regulars and people who donate spots. Sadly this is the downside to being legit me and my boys cant get in at prime time and we pay the bill lol. Oh well we have very few hackers and tons if honest pvpers so im happy...

Posted from driod

ATTN regulars of seattle 32 the server is not gone and i did pay the bill.

The reason it has been down is something to do with an error on my hosts end and should be resolved asap . I recently upgraded to 60 slots and something may have went wrong in the transition ill post here when its fixed.

I work at the local gentlemans club wed/thurs as a dj so sorry its been tough trying to get ahold of my host while working 4pm tell 4am stay tunned for details.

Ok they are looking into it now so it may be up and down a bit. In the long run it may have to move to a different machine. My regulars please stick with us i promise server downtime will be minimal as i play myself every day. This king of big issue hardly ever happens so thanks for playing with and against me on seattle 32 hope to see you guys in game asap...

Posting from crapdroid

SERVER IS UP

The problem was I upgraded to a 60 slot and then throttled it to 40 because I dont really want my server to be the 60 players meat grinder coast war servers. But the system my host use's to stop admin abuse stops me from setting it to 40 if its a 60 slot server.

Yes I think thats dumb as Rocket requires 40 min on the server slots so if i set it bellow 40 I could see the system shutting it down and warning me. But for lowering it to 40 just because I upgraded to 60 and having my server shut off for 2 days is kinda dumb. So for now were a 60 player server. I hope to be able to drop it back down to 40 or 50 max thanks everyone who plays here. SO SO very sorry for the downtime.

Hey appreciate the feedback (it was my roommate who emailed you) you answered us within an hour which is unheard of.

The server has an amazing connection for us. We load in, in about 30 seconds and i'm easily getting 110FPS while i'm playing on the highest settings.

Keep up the hard work we really appreciate it!

No problem man I play here and like to keep it up 100% of the time with good latency for our players and hack/exploit free as a can. Thanks for playing here we like to keep in contact with those we kill for beans it makes it more fun friendly rivalry is awesome.

Hey, I got a kinda big problem. I was just logging on to this server to get some better bandwith and play smoother. Upon logging in I fell about 40 feet with all my gear and died... I'm a little choked up. I wasn't on a mountain when last I logged so I have no idea what happened. please get back to me asap.

Hey' date=' I got a kinda big problem. I was just logging on to this server to get some better bandwith and play smoother. Upon logging in I fell about 40 feet with all my gear and died... I'm a little choked up. I wasn't on a mountain when last I logged so I have no idea what happened. please get back to me asap.

[/quote']

I'm sorry to hear you had this happen but unfortunately due to the nature of the game being an alpha bugs like this can happen. There isn't anything the server host will be able to do for you in this case.