Outlaw Bish

DayZ Military Clan Recruiting

The Outlaws: DayZ Military Bandit Clan

Ideally looking to recruit age 18+ (lower age may be accepted but you must have a mature gaming style)

You will need a military discipline attitude towards your gaming style and will be required to execute manoeuvres as issued by your squad leader without hesitation whilst under fire.

We play serious but have fun with it. We're all here to have a good time and make sure our enemies have a bad time! Don't take offence by comments made by your fellow squad, under the heat of battle people may get heated with what they say but this is only because they want the mission to be a success.

For more details of how we operate please refer to our forums. Here you will find information about command structure, squads that are recruiting, tactics, events and much more useful information.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

friendly.jpg

Edited by Outlaw Bish

Inter-crossing lines of fire in that photo! AMG! You will shoot each other! AMG!

Urm....Are you looking at the same picture? Everyone is firing in to the space between each point of the diamond formation we are in.

This situation ended fine for us.

What server you guys play on? What's your In game name(s)?

Edited by Box

What server you guys play on?

We jump around different servers depending on how many people we have online and how much trouble we're out looking for.

We do have a home server with a base but I'm not just going to reveal this information publicly for obvious reasons.

I see no g36.

Also, who the hell wouldn't pick one up if they found one?

I'll admit there is a g36 in the picture (the one behind the speech bubble) and I did try to block it out as not to promote un-legitamate weapons. I tend not to pick them up myself but that's my choice.

How ever when we kill players or raid camps we do come across them and if someone wants to pick them up that's their call. As long as they aren't hacking them in personally then I don't have a problem. I don't like clan members using thermal as50s even if they find them just because of the major disadvantage it puts on other players so we request they are left where we find them.

maybe if you tell in what timezone you are in that would help!

plus teamspeak adres! I don't want to have to make an account on your forums to post on it just to talk to you guys!

Heads up on our event, hope you guys don't take this in the spirit it is intended and not the wrong way;-

http://dayzmod.com/f...bounty-hunterz/

2 of your guys ahve been targeted and that guy who is interested was also on the list before he posted here;

Hi Box,

I have now visited and read your website including the hits targeted on my team. We aren't going to come easy that's for sure!

Yes I have taken this in spirit intended and am not offended. Us Outlaws are used to living with bounties on our heads.

Im interested in this. Im from the UK. is that a problem?

We are a UK based clan so this works perfect.

However we do recruit people from all over the globe and long as they are able to speak fluent English then we're happy for them to join too.

I like the idea but I just dislike the way your doing it, this is how you make enemies, with this mature crap and having to follow orders. Ask for friendly skilled players then one on one you should explain this to them, like a true leader biatch.

• Like 1

I'm interested been playing Arma 2 for a while now, mostly ACE/ACRE but I played a lot of DayZ when it came out and would like to get back into it, you guys sounds like you might be a good fit. Shoot me a PM or something if you are still looking for people to join up.

You caught my attention when you said "Military" but when I seen the picture of 4 guys hard pointing 1 body I quickly just moved to another thread. Probably should have been better off showing a picture of an L shape if you really want to play "Militaristic" Hard points look cool but well they are not efficient for obvious reasons.

I like the idea but I just dislike the way your doing it, this is how you make enemies, with this mature crap and having to follow orders. Ask for friendly skilled players then one on one you should explain this to them, like a true leader biatch.

True words^