Sign in to follow this  
jdz (DayZ)

Helicopter crashes, do they ruin the intensity?

Right back at you kiddo.

You're the guy that had to wait for everyone else to point out Waldo aren't you.

"O-o-o-of course I saw him already I was just waiting for the next one" -Muffinman at age 5

Edited by SeptusCap

You're the guy that had to wait for everyone else to point out Waldo aren't you.

"O-o-o-of course I saw him already I was just waiting for the next one" -Muffinman at age 5

No, I'm the 23 year old stoner who can only take from what you've said to be incredibly rude and childish. I move on, you can try or keep trolling me to no avail.

Take it ez kiddo.

another one of these threads? People still don't understand the duped items and spawned in weapons? I promise you, unless you have a helicopter crash, you will not find all the crashed ones in 30-40 minutes, so stop bsing. The crashes can be so spread out at times, and a lot of times if you actually play on a high pop server, most will be looted. Sure, if you want to go on a 5 man server and run around you can find more guns. i have found quite a few crashed helicopters and still haven't found an as50. The best I have done is an fn-fal, Nvg, DMR, and two m249saws(both were on one helicopter).

Me and my friend found 4 in 10 minutes once, on an ATV.

Sometimes I choose to get rid of my high end gear. Why? Because it ruins the feel. To me, Real zombie survival would be a hatchet, maybe a pistol and a backpack. The odds of coming across a .50 cal is little to none.