Sign in to follow this  
F-ashbang

Are hackers noob's??

Thats a question i probably never wil get a decent answer to. But you cant help to think, that if a hacker cheat in this game. What stops him from doing it in any other game? Do a hacker even know how to actualy play a game? With all these hacks that do the playing for the hacker, my guess is, No they do not know how to play a game. Take away the hacks, and you wil probably find the biggest noobs of all time. PvP a hacker without hacks would fail again and again and again. And again. But sadly, it's imposible to put to the test. Becouse once a hacker, always a hacker. it would be fun to see though:)

Edited by F-ashbang

Some are noobs,

Some are people who got bored or dying over and over and loosing there stuff

Some are people who just want to try it.

But 99.9% of them are scripters using scripts downloaded off the forums, not actually hacking. Simple and easy to do...

• Like 1

Some are noobs,

Some are people who got bored or dying over and over and loosing there stuff

Some are people who just want to try it.

But 99.9% of them are scripters using scripts downloaded off the forums, not actually hacking. Simple and easy to do...

Scripts/hacks. Might be me thats the noob right now:P but i really dont see the difrence. For me all cheating is hacking:D Not becouse they actualy hack. But its more easy to putt all cheaters in one bag:)

The one I ran must have been a noob. I was playing with a friend, and I had just spawned had a hatchet and was on my way to meet him in electro. he started looting the school and was killed by a guy on the second floor with a silenced gun. I was only a minute away so I ran striaght in there to the second floor down the hall on the right and was just waiting at the end of the hall waiting for someone to come out of that room. thats when I saw all the agro outside and a guy in a ghilie comes running up the stairs doesn't even look to his right and just crouches looking down at the front door. so I just run over and swing away with my hatchet. he gets like two rounds into me with his silenced rifle but I managed to kill him. the gun he had was an g36c sd. I sure thats a hacked in gun. why he would hack that pos in when the m4a3 sd is better imo but he also had all the tricked out gear too.

Edited by ben b gaming

The one I ran must have been a noob. I was playing with a friend, and I had just spawned had a hatchet and was on my way to meet him in electro. he started looting the school and was killed by a guy on the second floor with a silenced gun. I was only a minute away so I ran striaght in there to the second floor down the hall on the right and was just waiting at the end of the hall waiting for someone to come out of that room. thats when I saw all the agro outside and a guy in a ghilie comes running up the stairs doesn't even look to his right and just crouches looking down at the front door. so I just run over and swing away with my hatchet. he gets like two rounds into me with his silenced rifle but I managed to kill him. the gun he had was an L85 sd. I sure thats a hacked in gun. why he would hack that pos in when the m4a3 sd is better imo but he also had all the tricked out gear too.

All the hackers i have come across usualy use some sort of god mode cheat. So my first guess would be that u just encountered a noob who found himself a hacker camp full of gear. I found a as50 once with heat scope in a camp all the way down in southwest corner. But ofcorse he could be so stupid that he forgot to turn on god mode:P in that case. First prize goes tooooo. Hacker that forgot to turn on god mode:D

I have pondered this question a few times and have never found a decent answer to what is the point of cheating in a game. Any cheaters out there care to comment on the reasons behind it?

• Like 2

"Are hackers noobs? " would of been better, "Do you think all hackers are noobs?" would show you have a good grasp of the English language.

In answer to your wonderfully composed question, na prob not. ;)

"Are hackers noobs? " would of been better, "Do you think all hackers are noobs?" would show you have a good grasp of the English language.

This made me laugh so hard, trying to teach whilst making a blatant mistake yourself :D

On Topic: Cheaters fail at life, because they always search for the easiest way to do things. Someone may call them "smart", i call them "losers".

In answer to your wonderfully composed question, na prob not. ;)

I would probably been bether at english if my first language was english:P But since it was my second language in school, and i didnt pay that much attention, something i maybe should have done, that was the best i could come up with x) lol

Too much confusion between hackers and script-kids.

If an hacker is a pilot that knows how his car engine and other parts works together, the script-kid is the housewife that uses her car without really knows what's an engine or a wheel, she's just interested to use it to move from A to B for shopping.

A cheater.. well, he/she's someone that exploits the game.. and he/she can fall fall in both categories.

Too much confusion between hackers and script-kids.

If an hacker is a pilot that knows how his car engine and other parts works together, the script-kid is the housewife that uses her car without really knows what's an engine or a wheel, she's just interested to use it to move from A to B for shopping.

A cheater.. well, he/she's someone that exploits the game.. and he/she can fall fall in both categories.

Not really looking for a way to tell them apart:) But thanks for the info though. Scriptkid hacker cheater, al the same to me. Bunch of wobblers with no actual gameskillz impo.

"Is hackers noob's??"

Is this even English?

Anyway, yeah, they're all stupid in their own special way.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Dont really see the point of everyone pointing out my bad english. SORRY for not speaking propper english. I guess i pretty much ask for it now. And everyone wants to be a comedian and point out more errors. Topic edited to please all of those who feel the need to correct what i wrote:P