Sign in to follow this  
den_olli

Lost my gear after server restart

I found a M24 with 5 mags. Me and 2 friends just did what we always do, check the airfield and look for vehicles. This was before the latest patch, like 1 week ago.

I didnt play for 1 week and yesterday I started dayz back up, I had to download an update, all good. But when got back in a server I looked in my back pack and my M24 changed in a Makarov. But I still had the 5 M24 mags.

I played a bit, for like 2hours. Logged out to do some stuff. After a while I logged back in to a diffrent server and my inventory was clear, everything was gone, I only had my main and secundairy weapon and my toolbelt. Some med supplies, food and drinks were gone, not that it's that important but my 4 STANAG SD mag were gone aswell.

Does anyone know why this happend? Is this a known bug or something?

Edited by quinnn

ye i still had my map, kompass, gps, NV, hunting knife and stuff like that. The only thing that was gone was my precious M24 and my inventory where the food and drinks are stored

it could be worse..a lot of times i respwaned with nothing and you will know how important are the bandage and the backpack at the start. then THIS is a genuine ''being in alpha'' issue..don't bother too much..:-) no hate for you bro..sorry if i seem too bitter

it looks like i was a bit lucky to hold on to my 'basic' gear then :x now if i read my post I sound like a dick :|