FlatFeet

New TAKISTAN MAP! - 216.244.84.218:2352

Don't know why I didn't think of it but:

1. make a copy of the "Launch Arma 2 OA Beta Patch" shortcut into your @DayZTakistan folder

2. Rename it to whatever you want (I chose "takistan")

3. Right click and choose "Properties"

4. to the "Target" line/box add -mod=@dayztakistan -nosplash

5. Apply changes and move shortcut back to main Arma2 folder

This should solve some problems for people hopefully.

• Like 1

commander worked great, installed in a couple of mins.

Played about an hour tonight and had the dreaded boom off in the distance of a 107 sending death to the hangers at the N airfield. Passed on the hangers and hit the barracks and the town just S of it. Big, wide open and barren and none of the feeling that the char map has.

Going to be fun for a bit, new toys, WOOT !

arma2oa2012-09-1120-29-28-51.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-1120-31-05-42.jpg

The one thing I like about this map: you know every building is enterable somewhere!! I wish Chernarus had that going for it.

For some reason it won't download through DayZcommander :(

I already have Takistan on vanilla arma2, does that mean I don't have to download it?

Played for about an hour on a random server. Found a broken but usable Chinook in a hanger at an airfield with about 4 dead player bodies around it... Got shot by a sniper.. Same game different map..

got it last nite and played for most of the night..

perhaps its my bad luck but i died a bunch of times to random broken bones from edges of buildings/rocks and stairs..

WAYYY more so then it happens in Cherna or even Lingor for that matter..

still had a good time thou. just the clipping causing borken bones needs to be looked at for this map.

ps had a good time avoiding the helo. of death crew flying around eliminating survivors... good times indeed.

"hey helo. crew give me a ride, NOOO !!! fuck off and walk you lazy bastard, hahaha"

Played for about an hour on a random server. Found a broken but usable Chinook in a hanger at an airfield with about 4 dead player bodies around it... Got shot by a sniper.. Same game different map..

Yeah? What you expect?

I could sure use a direct download for version 1.2.

Thanks in advance.

Just as I was about to download 1.1

Someone upload 1.2 please :)

Yes, please upload 1.2 somewhere. DayZ Commander always cancels download at 76%. Every effin' time. I tried updating/re-installing everything even remotely connected to this evil program but nothing helped :/

Yes, please upload 1.2 somewhere. DayZ Commander always cancels download at 76%. Every effin' time. I tried updating/re-installing everything even remotely connected to this evil program but nothing helped :/

same here... gives me an error

something about @system.io.

<_< <_< <_<

Really need someone to upload 1.2 please... really want to play, unable to though :( please help me out

Edited by Doodle210