FlatFeet

New TAKISTAN MAP! - 216.244.84.218:2352

We are hosting the new TAKISTAN map!

216.244.84.218:2352

Regular | 3D:ON | CH:ON | NAMETAGS:OFF | Sidechat: On (for now)

Hosted in US West, but with UTC+5 in-game Timezone so it is daytime during the night for USA

You can install Takistan by downloading it from the latest version of DayZ Commander here: http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Everything fresh! Come play! :D

It'll be interesting to see what kind of gameplay evolves on Takistan. It's a cool map but in my opinion it relies on vehicles to be any good because of the massive dessert areas. It was great in Arma for the tank/aircraft battles but I'm not sure how well it'll translate into DayZ though. Anyway, good luck!

• Like 2

Dude, DayZCommander is amazing. Don't badmouth something you haven't even tried!

• Like 3

Dude, DayZCommander is amazing. Don't badmouth something you haven't even tried!

it's a matter of principle

tried dayzcommnder, tried six launcher hate them both. manual install always works better,

• Like 2

I'm guessing he has already tried it. Some people just like to install things manually so that they are in control of the files being added to their computer. It also makes it easier to identify any future issue if you have placed all of the files yourself.

• Like 1

I'm guessing he has already tried it. Some people just like to install things manually so that they are in control of the files being added to their computer. It also makes it easier to identify any future issue if you have placed all of the files yourself.

You just scared me for using DayZ Commander.

Anyway, this looks extremely fun. Can someone post a map like dayzdb, but for this map?

Can somebody post a download link to the file? I'm using l33tArmAlaunch3rforh4x0rz 12.5.4 and I don't want to install another one.

Just google it and stop spamming with useless comments.

• Like 1

I'm sure Lee said you can only get the files via DZ Commander i'm afraid!

What's the map like then? Tbh i was thinking it would just turn into an as50 fragfest with camping snipers, hell can just imagine people spawning in TWS as50's arrgh! ;)

Searched and didn't find. The only useless comment ITT is yours. So STFU n00b.

Yeah it's only available via commander m8.

• Like 1

I just had a go at this. Found a rocket launcher and an m4a3 cco. Saw 5 guys running in the barracks as i left. Blew them the F*** up !!!

All within 10 minutes :D On a more serious note though it doesnt play half as well as chernarus. Wayyyyy to open.

Yeah, the openness of this map is what concerns me. I'm still going to try it out though

Any direct download? I don't want to install that commwhateverthing.

Same.

Since people are claiming you can only get it with Commander, could anyone who already did that please upload the map in a zip file? Much appreciated and my beans will be yours.

Edited by Menny

Must be a nice map to 1) snipe on and 2) avoid snipers on.

can any1 help me i keep on getting the problem "you are using the version 1.7.2.6 but need to download and run version 1.1" i already downloaded takistan using dayzcommander and restared dayzcommander but nothing works

You have to launch from DayZ Commander in order to properly join a Takistan server; not sure why but that's the only way that's worked for me.